Stihl Belt Buckles

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was actually thinking what one could do with such a thing. If you weld a 2” piece of square stock to the back you could use it as a receiver hitch cover or just weld it right onto the bumper. Be handy for ramming Volvos and the like. You could also epoxy it to the middle of your steering wheel so you can honk at people who are using stihls. If you put a hole it each end, the orange and black one would make a good musky spoon. Earrings for the misses??

Me likes:clap:

Speaking of belt buckles, my GF says she wouldn't be caught dead with me wearing this one.
What do you guys think? Would I look like a homo wearing it? Or would I be a homo if I have to ask? Lol
John

BB.jpg

Ya, them Stihl belt buckles are neat!!

Ya, belt buckles are cool!
Specially when it is chainsaw related!

attachment.php

attachment.php

Ya, them Stihl belt buckles are neat!!

Ya, belt buckles are cool!
Specially when it is chainsaw related!

attachment.php

attachment.php

If you guys like buckles watch Ebay. Ones like blsnelling posted go for $3-$5 and ones like Teddy.Scout posted got for $7-$15.

http://completed.shop.ebay.com/i.ht...fln=1&_nkw=stihl+buckle&LH_Complete=1&guest=1

Stihl Belt Buckle 2 1/2" x 4" Condition Good

Bids
Sold $3.75 End Date:Jul-22 16:35

STIHL CHAIN SAW BELT BUCKLE 1981

Bids
Sold $15.33 End Date:Jul-20 17:19

Still active http://cgi.ebay.com/Stihl-Belt-Buck...&pt=US_Men_s_Belt_Buckles&hash=item2308a50907

wooddog is right!
But I had to REALLY put the grease into the search and snipe them.
Mine came from the bay, and one I did pay twice that amount for!
Either way, I like them! plus I feel taller and stronger! LOL!
So it was money well spent!

Teddy.Scott the buckle with the two man is awesome. I'll have to keep an eye out for that!

Like I said! LOL!
I might have over paid, but it was well worth it!
Sounds like you, Brad and I will keep the price up!!!!
Naw, one is enough for me!!!!

Back