Stihl chains vs. Husqvarna chains?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
+1

That 056 must be in bad health. Put a 42" on a known good 056 and your 372,then give us another report......

Hate to start this up... BUTTTTTT... I got news for ya... You bring that 372, I've wanted a 372 for a while, we'll run'em side by side in anything 20" or larger, hell even 16" or larger. Winner takes all. I go to Newtown and Winsted all the time... I'll be glad to bring it when I go with your choice of logs, nothing under say 16", and I'll even leave the 30" bar on it so my chain speed is slow, lmao.... Time and date my friend, time and date. There ain't a 372 around that'll touch my 56 Mag, and I've eaten up 372's with my 044. Silly goose... You got a bad one. The 56's eat up 395's like they are girly. I know, I've run'em side by side. It flat out killed my 394, how's your 372 stack up against a saw with almost double the hp? Huskys have always been gutless. They still have their purpose, like limbing and small firewood... I love my 288, ain't a saw on earth I'd trade that for, but each have their own nitch... Got me? Don't go braggin' till you run a few, not just one or two dude...

:cheers: eh?

Hmph!!!

Those saws are for giant wood. That is not a saw you want to slap a 20" b&c on and fell/buck some trees...

I'll give ya $100 for it since you are so unhappy.

I'll give ya $125 dude... hehehehehehe

They got something wrong if it ain't outcutting a little sissy 372, lmao... Maybe they are just limbing and can't maneuver it fast enough, lol...

I use Stihl chains, for no good reason. I generally just stick with all Stihl brand accessories, oil, mix, sharpeners etc- but someone let me know which brand of chain is magically impervious to buried barbed wire in trees & I'll change.

I use Stihl chains, for no good reason. I generally just stick with all Stihl brand accessories, oil, mix, sharpeners etc- but someone let me know which brand of chain is magically impervious to buried barbed wire in trees & I'll change.

The factory Oregon chain that came on my new 372 cut the same after going through some barb wire the other day.

It got dull quick, and cut just a slowly after the wire.:hmm3grin2orange:

Look into the carbide rescue chains...
They are great for making new doors in mobile homes.

Stay safe!
Dingeryote

it's got a 28" bar and chain on it.

Those saws are for giant wood. That is not a saw you want to slap a 20" b&c on and fell/buck some trees...

I'll give ya $100 for it since you are so unhappy.

skip if i recall.

it thse Stihl are so great,it's gotta be worth more than that to ya!:biggrinbounce2:

my 056 is a Sper not a Mag

Hate to start this up... BUTTTTTT... I got news for ya... You bring that 372, I've wanted a 372 for a while, we'll run'em side by side in anything 20" or larger, hell even 16" or larger. Winner takes all. I go to Newtown and Winsted all the time... I'll be glad to bring it when I go with your choice of logs, nothing under say 16", and I'll even leave the 30" bar on it so my chain speed is slow, lmao.... Time and date my friend, time and date. There ain't a 372 around that'll touch my 56 Mag, and I've eaten up 372's with my 044. Silly goose... You got a bad one. The 56's eat up 395's like they are girly. I know, I've run'em side by side. It flat out killed my 394, how's your 372 stack up against a saw with almost double the hp? Huskys have always been gutless. They still have their purpose, like limbing and small firewood... I love my 288, ain't a saw on earth I'd trade that for, but each have their own nitch... Got me? Don't go braggin' till you run a few, not just one or two dude...

but it's Stihl a boat anchor.:hmm3grin2orange:

Back