Stihl is WAYY better than Huskie

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PA Plumber

PA Plumber

Addicted to ArboristSite
You show promise! But, get aggressive. Just a few changes and you have this:

I tried to rhyme but it's no fun,
When you're told you're not the one.

I am consoled because Woodie's worse,
When it comes to makin' a verse.

A plumber man is what I do,
Workin' all day with pee and poo.

Now that rhyme reminds of you,
Smack down time, whatcha gonna do?

Now that's good, JM.

PA Plumber

PA Plumber

Addicted to ArboristSite
Roger that...VERY good.

But guys guys guys...we're wasting all this good gas on ourselves,
when we could be wasting it on...

TOM T. HALL!!!!!

Why would I pick on a Bon-bon eat'n, back hurt'n, soda gulp'n, flat screen high def watch'n, chainsaw motor head like Tom T. Hall, when all this fun is going on right here??

Woodie

Woodie

"Cap'n Bullcrap'n"
Why would I pick on a Bon-bon eat'n, back hurt'n, soda gulp'n, flat screen high def watch'n, chainsaw motor head like Tom T. Hall, when all this fun is going on right here??

Good point...I'm just glad that no-good sorry son-of-a-bench goat-herder ain't here to hear any of this...Lord knows he'd prolly get his little pink (so I hear from Mow!) undies in a twist...

PA Plumber

PA Plumber

Addicted to ArboristSite
The dealer I got my 441 from charged me about the same as what a 372 would have cost. I didn't haggle or anything. Told him what I wanted and he said here's the price. When I showed up to pick up the saw, he knocked another $25.00 off and threw in a couple of extras.

2000ssm6

2000ssm6

Stihl User
Yes

Would you go into a auto dealership and pay sticker for a car ? I won't. And this has always been a main gripe of mine with Stihl, to keep up their price they are dealer only sales.

If you don't think they get you in the rear when buying a car, think again.

Stihl and Husky are very close on parts.....

bcorradi

bcorradi

Arboristsite.com Sponsor
Yes

Would you go into a auto dealership and pay sticker for a car ? I won't. And this has always been a main gripe of mine with Stihl, to keep up their price they are dealer only sales.

As to my knowledge the profit margin is pretty comparable between brick and mortar dealerships with stihl, husky, jonsered, and dolmar. Some dealers will charge you close to MSRP and some will not. Its up to the individual dealer what they want to charge.