Stihl MS-192T & MS-200T Owners...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wet1

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
What size bars are you guys running???

I went from needing a top handle saw badly last week (been borrowing a buddies), to getting a bargain on both a 192T and a 200T this week. The 192T has a 14" bar on it and the 200T came with a 12" bar. I think I like the "feel" of both a little better with the 12" bar. I can't get over how light the 192T is with the 12" bar on it! I'm looking forward to putting them both to use this weekend and seeing which one I'll keep and which bar works better in practice. Hell who am I kidding, I know damn well I'm going to end up keeping both! :cheers:

So what size bar do you guys like on these saws?

What size bars are you guys running???

I went from needing a top handle saw badly last week (been borrowing a buddies), to getting a bargain on both a 192T and a 200T this week. The 192T has a 14" bar on it and the 200T came with a 12" bar. I think I like the "feel" of both a little better with the 12" bar. I can't get over how light the 192T is with the 12" bar on it! I'm looking forward to putting them both to use this weekend and seeing which one I'll keep and which bar works better in practice. Hell who am I kidding, I know damn well I'm going to end up keeping both! :cheers:

So what size bar do you guys like on these saws?

My 200T's and 020T's are all running 14" 3/8 LP

16" on my 200T.

How much did you get the 200T for? New or used (if you don't mind me asking)?

Put the 12" bar on the 192T and the 14" ar on the 200T.

I run a 14 on the 192 and a 16 on the 200

I run a 14" on my personal saw, but everyone that I work with runs a 16". 3/8 picco on all of them. I think my saw cuts noticeably faster than the others, but I've never timed them.

Latest posts

Back