Stihl Ms 361 HP? 4.4 or 4.6?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Told the wife she has til 36......then she's being traded in for two 18 yr olds..naturally I was smacked for that one.....

Hey... that means I can get 3 18 year olds and have couple of credits to spare :ices_rofl:

Then I can trade two of them for saws, mills, helicopter rides, ski tickets and..

I'll make sure I check the pumpomter to see if it has reached the 10k threshold. I know I haven't put that many on it, but I can't remember how many it had when I got it. I doubt i still have the receipt, but I'll see if i can find a replacement at walmart and bring this one back. I'll keep you guys updated.

I'll make sure I check the pumpomter to see if it has reached the 10k threshold. I know I haven't put that many on it, but I can't remember how many it had when I got it. I doubt i still have the receipt, but I'll see if i can find a replacement at walmart and bring this one back. I'll keep you guys updated.

Walmart replacements, I think are made in China.

Heck maybe its worth a shot trying a chinese model. If I don't like it I'll just bring it back.

Ha Ha.......he said worth a shot......

Pumpometer......that's funny...where is that located? Second thought never mind,I might be too embarrassed to look. Might still be in the tens after fifteen years.........:bang: of course could see a couple of 'reman' stickers there.........:(

LOL....if you want to be sneaky...write down the pumpometer reading before you go to work just to make sure the delivery personnel aren't abusing your merchandise while your gone.

Power hungry

Andy i was interrested in that muffler mod of yours and some more ponies can you pm me an email addy.your pm box is all filled up. i have some Questions for you. Joe

Just the USA/CDN?NZ/AUS muffler..

Port the muffler, tweak the carb and you'll be closer to 5 than you ever imagined!

Oh.... EU will be getting the restricted muffler soon enough ;)

The cylinders had different part numbers as well, the last time I looked into it - but I have no idea if it makes a difference or not.......:taped:

Latest posts

Back