Stihl MS361 Club roll call.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
earlier this year, as to when?

the only relevant asnwer when purchasing a saw: after i joined AS.... :biggrinbounce2:

... the only relevant asnwer when purchasing a saw: after i joined AS.... :biggrinbounce2:

:laugh: :laugh: I got mine in november 2004, before I registered on the AS, but admittedly I had been following the site for more than a year.....

18" and 15" bars, RSC chain, occationally RM.

Got mine last Jan :biggrinbounce2:

Picked up a 372XP two weeks ago :hmm3grin2orange:

Life is GOOD !!!!:greenchainsaw:

Just got mine yesterday (4/18).

Ran it about 5 minutes last night. It really needs more power to pull a 20" in hardwood. Not the torque monster that my 460 is.

Already got a piece of 5/8" stainless tube for a muffler mod and a spark arrestor screen and clip ordered from the dealer. (Thanks for the great post about that Lakeside) I've already got spare limiter caps and the removal tool from doing the 460.

I'll take it out this afternoon and run a few tank-fulls through it and get a feel for it before I do the muffler. Nice anti-vibe though.

Jim

Got it!!!!!!!!!!!!

from Casey Last week, Big Daves been in it up to his elbows,,,, woods ported,,, Lake built the muffler,,,, 20" bar, fueled it warmed it up good with some cuts on some 8" semi fresh water oak,,and it labored a bit but I had forgotten casey dropped the r's while he had it posted on Ebay,,, set the rpms to spec,,, made a few more cuts,,, Wow what a difference,,,,, it Kicked AZZ!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Last edited:
Got mine about a year and a half ago. I don't know how many hours I've put on it but it's been a lot. It's been completely trouble free and is without doubt the handiest ranch saw I'ver ever had. I cut a lot of oak and madrone and with a 20" bar it just floats through the wood. I made a bigger dawg for it and put on a DP muffler that Thall made...other than that it's stock.

Latest posts

Back