Stihl MS361 Club roll call.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It will gain a lot of power during a 15 tank run-in, muffler mod or not.:greenchainsaw:

I put two tanks through it tonight. I'm getting to like it! I can see why you guys call it your "go-to" saw.

Pulled the muffler off it when I was done, cut the hole in it and cut a piece of 5/8 stainless tubing for the port. I'll weld it up tomorrow morning and post a picture.

Jim

I put two tanks through it tonight. I'm getting to like it! I can see why you guys call it your "go-to" saw.

Pulled the muffler off it when I was done, cut the hole in it and cut a piece of 5/8 stainless tubing for the port. I'll weld it up tomorrow morning and post a picture.

Jim

Hadn't had it two full days and he's already got to tinker with it,,,,,

You go Rover :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

MS 361 - Purchased September 06'. Bars - I have an 18" for all around use and I have a 25" for bigger wood. I like it. Its a great all around chainsaw.

It will gain a lot of power during a 15 tank run-in, muffler mod or not.:greenchainsaw:

Actually, the 361 keeps on improving, even after that......:greenchainsaw:

Jim

"GO-TO" and "ALLROUND", is what it is for me, and I think it will stay that way, even when more saws is added to the inventory (372xpg in house, and PS-5100 hopefully on its way from the US pretty soon).........:clap: :clap:

Where is Jeff????;) :biggrinbounce2:

Fishing...:D

Gary

Ok, we should probably accept that excuse for not posting here.......:yoyo: :yoyo:

Quite right. I fish, go to work, come home, go to sleep, wake up, tie flies, go fishing, go to work, come home, go to sleep.....repeat.....I've just not had much time to log on. I'm still around.

I got my 361 a couple of years ago when they first came out.

Jeff

Bought one about a month ago...from the man himself...THall. Yes Tommy, she is still in the basement ;)

Hmmmmmmmm why don't I believe that, hmmmm. A investigation must be started, I doult your wife is allowing that saw to stay in "her" basement,LOLOL I'll make some calls to get your story verified,hehehehe

Glad you like that 361, its a goodie indeed.

Opppppppppps

Forgot to mention, yup, I got a 361 too. I, like all those I've sold those saws to, love it. Great all around saw.

Its becomes the best selling saw on the rack here at the store. We sell 18 different models from the little 192T to the big 880. The 361 outsells them all saw for saw.

Forgot to mention, yup, I got a 361 too. I, like all those I've sold those saws to, love it. Great all around saw.

Its becomes the best selling saw on the rack here at the store. We sell 18 different models from the little 192T to the big 880. The 361 outsells them all saw for saw.

Hello! Thanks for the rep points!!! Help a lot. Need only 34 rep to get a light green!
Try to rep you, must wait for a while---you know. Glad to see you back here...:computer: :love1:

Quite right. I fish, go to work, come home, go to sleep, wake up, tie flies, go fishing, go to work, come home, go to sleep.....repeat.....I've just not had much time to log on. I'm still around.

I got my 361 a couple of years ago when they first came out.

Jeff

You're lucky Jeff-ro... I ain't got time to fish anymore.

But... my day is comin'...:)

Gary

Add me to list. Not sure why I bought it as I tend to use the MS260 more for what I do.

Of course it is just so much lighter to drag in as back-up saw than the MS660 which now never leaves the mill.

Day before yesterday.

Damn this list. Couple months ago I wondered in here looking for help with a SXL .... ownded three at the time. Lurked around a month or so and now own 7 saws, the latest is a MS 361 with a 25" bar and 33rsc chain on it. That ragged ass dead 6' dia yellow poplar at the top of my pasture is going to bite the dirt Monday PM .....soon as I get my Gobbler picked.

Back