Stihl Online IPL's

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

livewire

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Check this out!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm sure there are other sites out there like this, but this is the first I've seen.

Obviously, there's no online ordering but I thought this would help alot of people out. :cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool!

...but it is a pity that the real part numbers aren't there, at least not for the Stihls that I looked up.....:censored:

Thanks for the link livewire. I was curious about how some of the Stihl saw crankcase and cylinder configurations...and the link helps. It's added to my saw Favorites. :clap:

Kevin

Cool!

...but it is a pity that the real part numbers aren't there, at least not for the Stihls that I looked up.....:censored:

yeah, if there were part numbers it would be fantastic. Good one anyway though.
On the topic (or nearly), anyone know of a source for old stihl manuals in the UK - specifically 051 and maybe 056 and 024?
Thanks

Ya....no part numbers on the IPL's is a drag.

I noticed you can search a specific part number (provided you know it) and it'll pull up the related IPL.

:cheers:

Ask one of the mods to move this or let you post it in the reference links sticky.

Definitely one that should be in there.

Ask one of the mods to move this or let you post it in the reference links sticky.

Definitely one that should be in there.

I wonder how long it will be before someone calls Stihl and complaiins. :cry:
Personally I think it is great service for Stihl owners. I looked uo my MS-200T. You still have to go to a dealer to get your parts.

I wonder how long it will be before someone calls Stihl and complaiins. :cry:
Personally I think it is great service for Stihl owners. I looked uo my MS-200T. You still have to go to a dealer to get your parts.

Do you still need the Stihl CD with almost all the IPL's and service manuals?
PM if you haven't been to the Ohio gtg's and got one yet. Brad down your way has a copy to if you live close by, he could burn some too.

Yep.., the CD is real common... and has the tech notes it. It's what the old giftsofwood site was created from.

If Stihl doesn't have a problem with latest on-line site, Ari-soft likely will - that site is just the Partsmart info put online

Yep.., the CD is real common... and has the tech notes it. It's what the old giftsofwood site was created from.

If Stihl doesn't have a problem with latest on-line site, Ari-soft likely will - that site is just the Partsmart info put online

I don't think so, that is Arinet WebSiteSmart Pro.

Last edited:
Urbicide, let me know if you need one.

Thanks Brad, I have been burning them and getting them out as free Christmas gifts for the members and I am about out of my CD's to burn. I finish this stack of ones for the ones that had already pm'ed me at both places and I am done.

MERRY CHRISTMAS

The last batch of Stihl CD's with IPL's and Manuals will go out tomorrow for FREE, to the guys that had pm'ed me late.
NO MORE for now guys.

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Well it appears the site has removed Stihl from their website. I tried to look up the carb screw caps for a 192T this morning......and Stihl is no longer listed.

Back