Stihl Online IPL's

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And you know this because Husqvarna's business is open to the public. If a reputable company like husqvarna has that going for them, i wonder what skeletons stihl has in its closet :biggrinbounce2:

:monkey::monkey::monkey:LOLOL, kid your killing me. If running negative margins in the biggest market in the world is what they have going for them well gee, could it get any worse,LOLOL Boy your fun I must admit. Sorry bout your short fuse, try grease and leave that shortening alone ya hear,:D:D:D

I don't know about the most recent Stihl CDs, but at least one of the earlier versions only lets you access documents for certain models; if you use this particular early CD you don't get access to documents for more recent Stihl equipment. Example--The docs for the MS260 might there, but nothing for the MS361.

:monkey::monkey::monkey:LOLOL, kid your killing me. If running negative margins in the biggest market in the world is what they have going for them well gee, could it get any worse,LOLOL Boy your fun I must admit. Sorry bout your short fuse, try grease and leave that shortening alone ya hear,:D:D:D

I dont think your comprehending what im saying. The point i was making, is that if stihls most even competitor is in the hole in the US (which you only know because they publicise there information) I wonder what Stihl has going for them that they arent telling us.

Oh and im not sure where your getting your information but their corporate report shows a decline in sales, but they are still far from a negative margin.

Sawtroll did you know that one of the best ways to stay in business is having people walk in the door. That guy wanting that little part he can't get online may well buy the 660 sitting on the shelf in front of him while he's in the store getting that part. Still think the policy is stupid, not thinking things through is kinda stupid but I forgives ya, :hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

Sawtroll is right, the Stihl policy on IPL's is stupid! And besides even if Stihl IPL is available to the consumer, they still have to come to the dealer and buy it! :hmm3grin2orange: Its better if customers can look it up on their own pick what they want and come to the shop and buy or order it. easier for everybody! its painful dealing with people wanting to order parts with no information! or wrong information. "u know the thing that looks like this, that goes on there... uhhh its a stihl chainsaw" :hmm3grin2orange: The reason why Stihl is so top secret is because theyre afraid that people will discover how crappy they build their saws! hahahah

were dont have a distributor for stihl, we are not a stihl dealer, im talkin about the guys down the street that are a stihl dealer and takes them 2-4 days to get parts. we get our parts for all our lines overnighted.

thats just the dealer. any stihl dealer can get parts next day. place a order today, comes tomorrow. the distributor is in california! cant say the same for husqvarna! back in the day when we use to deal with Bee Tee which was the distributor for Husky was located in california, we got parts the next day just like stihl. but since corporate took over and told Bee Tee to take a hike, standard shipping is like 4 days or even more!!! and the parts are scattered everywhere. You can order various parts for one model, and it'll come from like 2 diff locations on diff days. they all come from reno or some place in NC! How are you getting parts the next day????

Latest posts

Back