Stihl Online IPL's

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder how long it will be before someone calls Stihl and complaiins. :cry:
Personally I think it is great service for Stihl owners. I looked uo my MS-200T. You still have to go to a dealer to get your parts.

A little over a week? That site was up and running for awhile. The link gets posted here and then it gets shut down. Did an AS member rat them out?:popcorn:

I was able to log on this morning.....I was looking for 192T parts......but the Stihl catagory was gone. I just tried it now.....and I was able to be on slowly. I guess we are all looking and tying up their server.

...and if you guys don't stop posting the stinkin' "web archive" pages... those will be gone too...

I know the moderators are already tasked a lot with other stuff... but I wish if any of those web archive posts or IPL links came up... they would just dlete them and send the poster a PM with a kind word as to why...

The internet is a great place for info... but c'mon guys... we gotta use some common sense!

Gary

very nice site but not every doesn't respons :chainsaw: nice job:greenchainsaw: :givebeer:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey!

Hey guys does anyone still read this thread?? If anyone still has this IPL CD i would love to get my hands on one! Would gladly pay for shipping and even the cd's if you wanna burn them. Thank you so much my email is [email protected]

I never could understand Stihls policy on this - they really should have had all the IPLs availiable through their web-sites!

Instead, they act like it is some big secret, just making them look stupid, as it isn't! :pumpkin2:

Last edited:
Where can i find them for free? so far by searching ive only been able to find chainsaws, i would like trimmers and blowers too, any idea?

I never could understand Stihls policy on this - they really should have had all the IPLs availiable through their web-sites!

Instead, they act like it is some big secret, just making them look stupid, as it isn't! :pumpkin2:

Sawtroll did you know that one of the best ways to stay in business is having people walk in the door. That guy wanting that little part he can't get online may well buy the 660 sitting on the shelf in front of him while he's in the store getting that part. Still think the policy is stupid, not thinking things through is kinda stupid but I forgives ya, :hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

Sawtroll did you know that one of the best ways to stay in business is having people walk in the door. That guy wanting that little part he can't get online may well buy the 660 sitting on the shelf in front of him while he's in the store getting that part. Still think the policy is stupid, not thinking things through is kinda stupid but I forgives ya, :hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

For Sure.

Have two husky dealer friends, both are still ticked off at Husky
for the on-line selling of Husky saws. One sold Stihl and Husky
other just sold Husky saw. They now both sell Stihl and have
much bigger Stihl displays than Husky. They both have a distrust
of Husky over the deal and get way more support from Stihl.
By what they told me the on-line sales hurt their pocket books.
We joke around about Stihl and Husky saws but I don't joke
them about this as it really hits a nerve with them. Both of them
said they where ready to drop Husky unless the on-line sales stopped.

SAB

For Sure.

Have two husky dealer friends, both are still ticked off at Husky
for the on-line selling of Husky saws. One sold Stihl and Husky
other just sold Husky saw. They now both sell Stihl and have
much bigger Stihl displays than Husky. They both have a distrust
of Husky over the deal and get way more support from Stihl.
By what they told me the on-line sales hurt their pocket books.
We joke around about Stihl and Husky saws but I don't joke
them about this as it really hits a nerve with them. Both of them
said they where ready to drop Husky unless the on-line sales stopped.

SAB

The reason they have bigger stihl displays is because stihl forces you to give them what they want as far as square footage to become a dealer. we looked into bringing stihl into our store in the beggining and they demanded 70% of our showroom and demanded that we buy countertops, diplays, and rediculous amounts of backstock worth around 50,000$ to be a dealer....we went with husqvarna, there tech support, warranty support, reps, ect are all better than stihl, parts come faster, and i have yet to run into an ####### in the husqvarna company. Stihl on the other hand, id be lying if i made that same statement.

were dont have a distributor for stihl, we are not a stihl dealer, im talkin about the guys down the street that are a stihl dealer and takes them 2-4 days to get parts. we get our parts for all our lines overnighted.

Latest posts

Back