Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did you take a little too much off the one you have?

No, the porting came out great. It developed an air leak at the cyl base. :angry2:
I might be able to save the cyl, but would rather start fresh.
Ya win some, ya lose some:redface:
Just wish it happend on a less expensive saw.

No, the porting came out great. It developed an air leak at the cyl base. :angry2:
I might be able to save the cyl, but would rather start fresh.
Ya win some, ya lose some:redface:
Just wish it happend on a less expensive saw.

I hear ya. I'm still hesitant to pull the dremel trigger on an MS290 that I have.

Is this the thread for Black Friday door buster specials on 048 parts? :hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

I have 2 350 Huskys to trade or sell.Up graded pistons nice and clean saws.18' B&C.Looking for a Husky 365builder or 372 builder or 034 builder 038 builder 044/046 builders.And Dolmars

I have a great running 034 I built for some guy named John. He ended up with a 346xp instead........... Now I'm sitting on this 034....trying to decide if I should port it or not.

Of course I would need three Husky 350s for this saw. :laugh:

I have a great running 034 I built for some guy named John. He ended up with a 346xp instead........... Now I'm sitting on this 034....trying to decide if I should port it or not.

Of course I would need three Husky 350s for this saw. :laugh:

:hmm3grin2orange: Can't say I would go for that? One plus a little I would think about :hmm3grin2orange: That and I still don't know if I did the right thing there yet?Can't try this saw out!

Im putting up my dolmar 120si up for sale or trade. I ported it and pop-up on piston I have all the timing numbers if interested. She pulls 190lbs comp and runs very well just dont need another <70cc saw. I have put larger bar studs in it so i could run a stihl bar.
006.jpg

007-1.jpg

008-1.jpg

dont really know what i want for trade but open to all offers

Husqvarna 141 LE New Never seen Wood

Bought this NEW 141Le for my other half but she can't start it so its on the chopping block!!!! New never touched wood!!!! I did adjust the carb from the Horriffic Lean setting to a NICE EASY Starting setting that a saw should have.
Complete with 16" 3/8" Lp B/C

Trade for Compression Release 350, 55, J-Red Comp release parts saw
Part trade for ? something easy to start
Or the 175 greenbacks I invested

Sorry won't let me upload pics right now!!!!!!!!

I've got a brand new Max Flow setup for ms460/046 I bought last year but never used. Might trade for a new ES bar, a 36" or 42" loop of .063 or green. Check for pics in the classifides

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back