Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
029 45mm slug

Hey guys,
Just like the title says... I'm needing a 45mm 029/290 piston. Preferably not scored, but shoot me whatever you got!

Nathan

husqvarna 268/272

Needing a starter cover and clutch cover for a 268/272. If anyone has and extra they wana get rid of shoot me a PM>

:cheers:

Hey guys,
Just like the title says... I'm needing a 45mm 029/290 piston. Preferably not scored, but shoot me whatever you got!

Nathan

Do you still need the rear handle for the 630 jred? Let me know if you do.
Bob

Hey guys,

Looking for the following Jonsered parts:

2159: Fuel tank/rear handle
625, 630, 670: crankcase for the 2-piece ignition (halves or complete)
2063/2163: crankcase (halves or complete)

I have some random Jred parts, Husky 357/359 fuel tank and handle, and a Solo 60135 for trade.

Send me a PM with what you have.

Got a 630 2 piece ignition crankcase here.
Bob

I need a piston for a MAC 10-10 automatic. Also need the little screw that holds the air filter and cover on.

See this for a more detailed thread of what I need.

http://www.arboristsite.com/chainsaw/189045.htm

I believe my buddy has a mac 10-10 piston laying around in a good parts engine. Let me ask him tonight if he'll sell it.

Guys, my buddy bought a Stihl 066 and it just arrived at my house yesterday. Well, there is lots more junk with this saw then what the seller disclosed. We need a chain brake handle, piston, cylinder, crankshaft, metal flywheel, and plastic oiler worm gear. Please pm me if you have anything to help out. Of course we'll pay for the parts.

I believe my buddy has a mac 10-10 piston laying around in a good parts engine. Let me ask him tonight if he'll sell it.

Guys, my buddy bought a Stihl 066 and it just arrived at my house yesterday. Well, there is lots more junk with this saw then what the seller disclosed. We need a chain brake handle, piston, cylinder, crankshaft, metal flywheel, and plastic oiler worm gear. Please pm me if you have anything to help out. Of course we'll pay for the parts.

Sounds like you have a spark plug for an 066 and want to build a saw!

Got my new 038 tank today.Looks great!Going to be a little while before I get it put it on.Its a complete tank.Better than I expected?Fleabay 70 bucks.

Looks good John. If mine ever decides to leak I guess that's what I'll do too.

I'm looking for a good 20" large husky mount bar. Not looking to spend too much. Got some paper to trade.:D
PM me with what ya have.

Last edited:
I'm looking for an unbroken clutch cover with tensioning screw, bar plates, and a 24-28" bar for a Poulan 4000. They should be the same as 3400, 3700, and 3800 also.

I got my piston for the MS270 on its way.

Thanks!
Nick

Do you still need the rear handle for the 630 jred? Let me know if you do.
Bob

pretty sure the Jred's are covered for now. Eric (taplinhill) is sending me one. And the 2095 choke switch got found on ebay for $7 after I made an offer on it. Thanks though!

Wanted:
031 sprocket x2 (1113-640-2000, 3/8 7tooth). new/near new parts wanted. I already have 50% used ones.
031 clutch pack or 3 shoes
031 impulse line/hose x4: (1113-141-8600) (024, 026, 030, 032 impluse lines work too)
031 tillotson carb kit Rk14hu
024 42mm piston
009-012 oil plungers
012 40mm slug (rare I know but have to ask!)
029 45mm slug (Brad is looking...)

Cash and some 12-14in stihl bars to trade. I know I can get some of these small parts easy enough off ebay but it's always worth asking since some of you have stuff just lying about...

Last edited:
I'm looking for a top cover for a husqvarna 44 . and if possible a 16" bar and chain for one too it's got a .325 rim set up on it.

And I owe you a couple of clutch shoes still. I'm forgetful but I mean well. :(

I'm looking for a Husky 394/395 clutch cover in good condition. I though about the AM ones that are all over eBay, but this saw is shaping up very well......I would rather have a OEM one.

I have a #### load of Stihl parts and a few Husky bits to trade. About out of worthless government paper though........

pm sent

Latest posts

Back