Tell us about your weather

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Most folks won't feel em till they get in the 3's, 4's can make messes, high 5's knock over houses, 6's level third world cities, 7's ruin roads and infustructure, 8's destroy modern cities, 9's create general havoc and destruction, 10 is pretty much unthinkable mass destruction not much left standing

Quakes aren't supper common here, but they happen often enough to remind you about them, while in WY seemed like there where more?

Another few inches of snow this morning to cover up the old dirty stuff from Tuesday. The 10 day is showing a bunch of nights back down to zero. Usually by valentines day, all my trees are tapped, many are running. Not sure this year.

What a nice day. Sunny and nice, even thought it was getting almost warm. Had to go digging and find the dark glasses, the orb was exceptional this afternoon. What the heck is going on round here. It is a nice change from the 33 and rain rut, that we should be in right now.

First of the season ocean trials are a success. Topped off with a few lings and mess of crab and plenty of good times. Now I just need to close the deal on that salmon permit I've been after. Back to making fun pay for itself in the brush and on the water.

Owl

36 degrees and fogged in here in the lowlands. Been that way here at my place the last few mornings. Drive less than a mile and it's clear.

What a nice day. Sunny and nice, even thought it was getting almost warm. Had to go digging and find the dark glasses, the orb was exceptional this afternoon. What the heck is going on round here. It is a nice change from the 33 and rain rut, that we should be in right now.

Owl
Looks like that's all going to change pretty soon (tonight/tomorrow). Calling for rain, then showers, then rain over the next week, warmer but greater chance of precipitation than usual. How do you get a greater chance of precipitation than early February in the PNW?

First of the season ocean trials are a success. Topped off with a few lings and mess of crab and plenty of good times. Now I just need to close the deal on that salmon permit I've been after. Back to making fun pay for itself in the brush and on the water.

Owl

Owl

What are Oregon troll permits going for now? Forty foot and under? I've been watching Dock Street Brokers and PermitMaster but I haven't seen much.

California troll permits are all over the board but some of the shorter permits have been going pretty cheap.

I'm not even thinking about a California crab permit. The guys with small pot limits have been leasing their permits to the bigger boats and the price is jacked up accordingly.

Back