The 056 is alive!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$300 to $330 for 15 tons of 5/8 minus (crushed basalt/granite/whatever) out here, and I'm reasonably close to the pit..

Hey Lakeside thanks for the heads up on the ignition module bolt. That is exactly what happend it vibrated loose and took a chunk out of the coil magnet. The saw runs good now. I learned a good lesson though I am going to take it and have a pressure vac test done and dial the carb in before I try to cut with it. I also have to change the air filter out there is a portion that is missing maybe 1/8 inch dia, I had let it slide but now I want to get everything 100% before I goof something else up. My problem is I get to excited when the project comes near the end and I overlook things. I used blue loctite on a lot of bolts that I could easily get to without taking the saw down too much. I am very relieved it was not the piston.

Last edited:
All right Andy,,, you tha man,,,,,, did you ever check your PM's

If you didn't use loctite on your ignition screws, it may have come loose.. hopefully that's all it is...

Those old school saws don't leave out much when it comes to shakin,,,,
gotst to have the thread locker 242???? i think you definitly doged a bullet there,,,,, good Idea on finishing the job!!!!!:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

Trigger and RR... Now you tell me after I put it all back together!!!

Well.... the orginal owner has first refusal... if not... we'll see... You guys have any idea how much 15 tons of gravel costs delivered out here?:)

Don't Care,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:chainsawguy: :chainsawguy: :chainsawguy:

Latest posts

Back