the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
uh oh more training pack updates they are coming now at exponential speed it used to be bout once 10 year then 5 now about every 2 years the fiddle with these.
Still be grateful you dont need for saw work now " interpersonal skills to relate to people from a range of social, cultural and ethnic backgrounds and with a range of physical and mental abilities" it been removed and superseded by AHCARB205 gee they dropped the A at the end how handy that would taken a team of desk boffins to figure how..

http://www.agrifoodskills.net.au/?page=ArboricultureReview

images (6).jpg

Yep. I've had a few guys made redundant over the years. At my last workplace we had 3 guys there costing the business (including vehicles) around $300k a year. Their total earn for the company was under $150k. These guys were sucking the business dry so I made an ultimatum with the area manager that it's them or me or without a doubt the business would have been closed. One left on his own accord but the other two lost their jobs. We weren't allowed to appoint anybody in their roles for 12 months but this was in job name only. The new "branch manager" was called something else despite running the show on more money than the old manager. After the 12 months he assumed the Branch Manager position.
Things are too tight in business nowadays to have crap staff. Don't get me started on unions - they've cost this region more jobs than they ever, ever created.

I see you like unions as much as I do. Lucky for me they have not really infiltrated the automotive trade unlike the building trades ect not that they have not tried in the past.

Have I? With what the 08s's lol

nah ya nob :) these Stihl MS 441CM Masterminded Stihl MS 461 Masterminded why would you get a 60cc saw

to heavy for liming and too gutless for anything bigger . unless you're just collecting saws , i had a husky

262xp and the best thing i ever did was get a stihl 460. :chainsaw:

Anyone in Victoria live near Derrimut. chasing that pit pro mob down there and they havn't responded to any emails. I have been told they are '' interesting'' to deal with.
Im looking for a repalcement engine for one of the kids bike.

my son just got two of these http://www.dhz.com.au/buy/dhz-dpro-160-4-speed-manual-updated-model/DHZ-06

and holy crap do they go i'm a very big feller and mate it's on the back wheel most of the time it's a hoot

if me helth let's me i'm getting one of these suckers .

his mate has an xr250 and can't catch it.

nah ya nob :) these Stihl MS 441CM Masterminded Stihl MS 461 Masterminded why would you get a 60cc saw

to heavy for liming and too gutless for anything bigger . unless you're just collecting saws , i had a husky

262xp and the best thing i ever did was get a stihl 460. :chainsaw:

441 was my go to saw initially. the 461 was won in a raffle. but yeah trying to collect one from every cc range. although they all live on a shelf, they do get used when the need arises. no problems there.

my son just got two of these http://www.dhz.com.au/buy/dhz-dpro-160-4-speed-manual-updated-model/DHZ-06

and holy crap do they go i'm a very big feller and mate it's on the back wheel most of the time it's a hoot

if me helth let's me i'm getting one of these suckers .

his mate has an xr250 and can't catch it.

They do for a cheap bike, my boys have worn out a 140 and 110, the 140 eventually choked up in the valves so i took out the 110 of the little frame and put it in the 140 frame, the youngest had a ball with it for a long time till the chain was that badly stretched it locked up and broke out the crank case near the sprocket.

I have a new 125cc engine, chain / sprockets, clutch lever assembly and cable coming for $450.00 delivered.
I will have a look at that link you posted.

Back