the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yip me to.
they made out the bike saw was a 300cc stihl. lol
Percentage of it is, the rear grips are from a 1106 series and the fuel tank from a HS 80/85 hedge trimmer
ee3a107e58e3bb220e6823edd13fa3f4.jpg

ran some of them winny subs over 50 yards out of my Ruger 96 mag plonked a 14 pwr scope on top it wos wet windy gusty so fairs fair they wandered a bit. i aim to test when nicer conditions over 75 and 100yards,,, ugly little head pills on them so i went looking for bunny but he was staying at home in the wind n showers, next time.

View attachment 423769
View attachment 423770

I'm yet to see a .22 Mag group those or their plated Powerpoint loads well. Hate to say it but the jacketed projectiles seem to be the only ones that shoot well in any of the different magnum rifles I've seen them used in.

them is the ones, they didn't take the circuit by storm, more of a fizzle really from what I heard, but I would take one if I had the opportunity:laugh: View attachment 423772
I'd like to know what motor they use on them. If my forks for my kato end up needing to be replaced and I need a rear wheel already to I might look around for a complete 250 and wreck it and have a tinker. Old mans retired and got a lathe and drill mill. There's not much he can't manufacture

Pffft. I watched some post ripping at the Bulahdelah Show. It looked easy when Neil was doing it. He didn't strain nuthin.
Matt... I'm positive that would be because of the powerful saw /chain combo he was using, kindly supplied out of BOBS fully equipped engine building workshop..... And maybe a sh&t load of skill!;)

Matt... I'm positive that would be because of the powerful saw /chain combo he was using, kindly supplied out of BOBS fully equipped engine building workshop..... And maybe a sh&t load of skill!;)

It could have been the equipment Jason but Neil actually tore the posts off with his bare hands. I don't actually think he even started the saw to be honest.

I'd like to know what motor they use on them. If my forks for my kato end up needing to be replaced and I need a rear wheel already to I might look around for a complete 250 and wreck it and have a tinker. Old mans retired and got a lathe and drill mill. There's not much he can't manufacture

Rotax engines mate.

regarding the above posts linking myself with the bobster again,,,, what ever .
Just remember gentlemen, bob is watching and bob has a mate who will come on this very forum hiding behind some stupid user name and tell you all off, that's what will happen I have seen it before.
Anyway that bob bloke has won plenty, sorted countless bush men out in the bush and so on,,, this is true I have read it on the internet so it has to be true.

It could have been the equipment Jason but Neil actually tore the posts off with his bare hands. I don't actually think he even started the saw to be honest.

Gee I think you have me confused with someone else mate, last time I tried I actually got me saw started. Husky saws have a beaut little devise they call a ''starter handle'' , solves the problem associated with starting your chainsaw.

Got the new brochure in the post, looking flash big fella.

ran some of them winny subs over 50 yards out of my Ruger 96 mag plonked a 14 pwr scope on top it wos wet windy gusty so fairs fair they wandered a bit. i aim to test when nicer conditions over 75 and 100yards,,, ugly little head pills on them so i went looking for bunny but he was staying at home in the wind n showers, next time.

View attachment 423769
View attachment 423770
Hey, I used to Manage a rifle range and was in the industry for many years. I saw a lot of .22 WMR rifles and can say with confidence that you are getting pretty much all there is, accuracy wise. They are a hunting rifle, but their inherent accuracy limits their applications . I saw many people trying many brands of ammunition, but very few doing better than you. If you jag a brand that groups tightly ( and I mean group after group), buy a cartloads; you just won the lottery. Most .22wmr's can't run with a .22lr in the accuracy stakes. Just the way it is.

Latest posts

Back