the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got the young fella on the job today!
a381e424a3e83165659b427dd0d2d623.jpg

You didn't mention Bob Neil.

"Bob" ?????? Oh I am sorry Matt (the original) but I was referring to these two individuals who are actually winning different events at regular meets.
Jason has now had experience interstate against the best they (QLDer's) have to offer, which is something to be proud of.
Allan has not had that experience as yet but he is ready (particularly in post rips) and I look forward to the day he gets there.
Bobby is quiet these days bless him and of coarse you knew your comment would spark a response,,,,, you bugger ;).

After the 1st cut we use the forklift to roll the log ,the log roller is too rough and can rip big chunks of wood off the girder..

I see I wondered about the roll case, I have to use a light chain and small sharpened hook raised by the fork to roll the log, I use a small level which has 45 deg to get my 2nd , 3rd and 4th cut, then its on the flat for the rest.

"Bob" ?????? Oh I am sorry Matt (the original) but I was referring to these two individuals who are actually winning different events at regular meets.
Jason has now had experience interstate against the best they (QLDer's) have to offer, which is something to be proud of.
Allan has not had that experience as yet but he is ready (particularly in post rips) and I look forward to the day he gets there.
Bobby is quiet these days bless him and of coarse you knew your comment would spark a response,,,,, you bugger ;).

I was serious Neil. I still think he's a legend :(

very nice, 1 is missing, can't leave the noisy one out unless it has not earned its stripes yet.

I'm just gelouse, my clubs are old, well most of them anyway and I have older retired former Tonka toys that one time were ok for the job and company of the time.

Stay with it Jason, train hard, keep up with development and focus on the top, its not easy but that's the way its meant to be.
Yourself and Allan Woolley are the newest keenest guys to come out of NSW for a long time, it is good to see.
lol Neil, the last 2 events up there haven't ran a hotsaw event.
I have another pipe from Will to trial run as well.
Need to recoup, and spend a day in the shed before the qld rip titles next Saturday.

I watched the Stihl Timbersports yesterday at AGFEST, they were fast but all the loud music and hype was a bit much for me. Give me a country show any day!<br/>
So did it go like this?
Waffle waffle waffle
Stihl is great
Waffle waffle waffle
The new stihl 661 is great
Waffle waffle waffle
Stihl is great
[emoji1]

I watched the Stihl Timbersports yesterday at AGFEST, they were fast but all the loud music and hype was a bit much for me. Give me a country show any day!<br/>
So did it go like this?
Waffle waffle waffle
Stihl is great
Waffle waffle waffle
The new stihl 661 is great
Waffle waffle waffle
Stihl is great
[emoji1]

Yeah it sh*ts me. I have mates that know I'm into saws and say "Wardy did you see that Timbersports on telly?". When I reply "No" they struggle to comprehend why. Too much hype and carrying on.

ran some of them winny subs over 50 yards out of my Ruger 96 mag plonked a 14 pwr scope on top it wos wet windy gusty so fairs fair they wandered a bit. i aim to test when nicer conditions over 75 and 100yards,,, ugly little head pills on them so i went looking for bunny but he was staying at home in the wind n showers, next time.

WP_20150510_001.jpg
WP_20150510_007.jpg

Yeah it sh*ts me. I have mates that know I'm into saws and say "Wardy did you see that Timbersports on telly?". When I reply "No" they struggle to comprehend why. Too much hype and carrying on.
I didn't even watch it if you can believe it. I watch the events with Brad and some of the international ones though

Latest posts

Back