the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Vince, look what I did a deal on today [emoji6]
2a1dce8b1bd3d764668000ae7d656b89.jpg

I do like that, I could make room for that toy.

That dead 80 odd ft stringybark I drooped 2 weekends ago split so easy with the smallest bit of rot in the centre but where it was solid it was a prick.
I got some like that on the weekend. To my surprise it split Ok though. Normally when it's like that it's a ***** to split!
d62d959fdf7b09fd66b47a7ac70720e2.jpg
Looks like either Red Stringybark or Messmate to me.....red box I think has a very different bark, grey in color and scaley

I do like that, I could make room for that toy.
Bloody oath !

Had to farm out a small machining job yesterday that I needed a mill and lathe for, and have another where I need an internal taper recut.
I can use a local lathe anytime, but I'm not clever enough to cut an accurate taper, but with your own gear you can practice and learn. :D

Hmmmm, proper big boys toys......

97f15a70f149092b703a8e85f0a7d432.jpg
new kid in the bloke. Hope to give it a run on the weekend. Will be interesting to see what the mtronic can do on the lil feller. Sorry Matt for being up memory's of your 200 t too

Bastard. For rubbing this in once again I'm going to have to inform you that you have 5 grammatical errors in your post. Up your game old son.

Well, dropped the 461 that was leaking dust through the filter seal and around the retaining thread to the dealer 10 days ago. Rang them today to see if they had looked at it and what the go was. Answer is they might have looked at it, they have nothing to say, no, I can't talk to anyone in the workshop, and it will probably be ready for picking up tomorrow afternoon.......

Interesting.

When it was just dropped off for them to have a look at, it makes you wonder what they have been doing with it for the last 10 days, the mind boggles.

Chewing up your warranty/ guarantee time?o_O

Well, I guess that's one way of looking at it, but I don't think that's their intention.....maybe they were busy, or pulled it down and found some damage and had to wait for parts to fix it (I imagine this isn't the case), took a long time to work out why it was leaking, couldn't find why it was leaking, I don't know, yet :)

Well, I guess that's one way of looking at it, but I don't think that's their intention.....maybe they were busy, or pulled it down and found some damage and had to wait for parts to fix it (I imagine this isn't the case), took a long time to work out why it was leaking, couldn't find why it was leaking, I don't know, yet :)

You left a few options out.

1) Useless.
2) Shithouse.
3) Lazy.
4) Useless.

Well, dropped the 461 that was leaking dust through the filter seal and around the retaining thread to the dealer 10 days ago. Rang them today to see if they had looked at it and what the go was. Answer is they might have looked at it, they have nothing to say, no, I can't talk to anyone in the workshop, and it will probably be ready for picking up tomorrow afternoon.......

Interesting.

When it was just dropped off for them to have a look at, it makes you wonder what they have been doing with it for the last 10 days, the mind boggles.
It's an easy diagnosis and repair....image.jpg

Nice solid machine with auto feed. What more could you need[emoji106][emoji106]
Yeah needs a few little things fixed up but nothing serious. Boss was gunna scrap it so I did a bit of a deal with overtime and hey presto. Now just gotta make room for it and work out how to get it home! [emoji2]

Latest posts

Back