the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pffft. I never liked dem vertical wood splitters. I hope you got a good deal because it don't have no conveyor.
Now you've got me thinking. Turn up a slitting cone, whack it on an arbour, couple of angle plates clamped to the bed. Bingo, flash new conical splitter with plenty of grunt, variable speed. The oh&s blokes will love it [emoji6]

I did notice that in the photo. I'll get some side by side shots
5bb079fb8c75529ca74499947fed78f5.jpg
9cc262f94310d01ca0dca25c2592fd23.jpg
48be26515f161b584d40e4d26a983d2a.jpg
looks like the smallest bit bigger in the backside but that's the fashion ATM is it not big booty etc
0693380a3de970c7f20d76c7d483dae5.jpg
and 150 along side the 200 and again sorry Matt, I am a prick for bring it up again aren't I

Ha ha....doesn't have the torque to run the 28" Tsumura according to those in the know....
I have a couple in my stable that have a little bit of torque;)

The ingestion of dust etc into saws in particular , has plagued both Stihl & Husqvarna respectively at various stages of different models.
It's certainly frustrating, especially on a new saw!
I have always run the Stihl filter oil in all saw filters regardless of manufacturer, and have never had a problem!
Some of the HD Stihl setups welcomed a small smear of grease around the bottom filter mating surface.
I hope the Dealer does right by you, but I'm afraid the prognosis 4 that ain't good after 10 days.......

needed to buy some more Nosler ballistic tip varmint 55grain .224 spizters as naturally dear no1 only likes the expensive top shelve stuff,,,, my last box of 250 was $113 bucks from a my LGS that's well known as top dollar shop...So i ask my local web ammo sales chap nice answer $90 for the same.
I just went with these from cleavers,Capture11.PNG

havent tried any yet but for the price had to have them,far as I can tell they are nearly identical to the v-max but have a yellow tip and cannular same dens and coef

I just went with these from cleavers,View attachment 427546

havent tried any yet but for the price had to have them,far as I can tell they are nearly identical to the v-max but have a yellow tip and cannular same dens and coef

Good projectiles mate. I run the 50 grain version. On another note I haven't forgotten about that ant bait chemical. I haven't had any luck with the grower who had some as he's been away and won't answer his phone. I found out since from a neighbour that his mum died. I decided to leave him alone but am going halves in a litre of Fipronil with another grower who needs to control a heap of ants in his orchard. Once it arrives I'll give you a yell. Sorry about the delay.

Good projectiles mate. I run the 50 grain version. On another note I haven't forgotten about that ant bait chemical. I haven't had any luck with the grower who had some as he's been away and won't answer his phone. I found out since from a neighbour that his mum died. I decided to leave him alone but am going halves in a litre of Fipronil with another grower who needs to control a heap of ants in his orchard. Once it arrives I'll give you a yell. Sorry about the delay.
I just got some. I'm happy to help.

Latest posts

Back