the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dinks twas only a few years ago i just figured out how a puppet can draw like he did,, hint his hat top always outta shot was the handle

That's a terrible thing to suggest! Mr Squiggle is an artist in his own right, I think your just like this fellow, blowing smoke!
;)
Bill.jpg

every things upside down ms jane,, dinks twas only a few years ago i just figured out how a puppet can draw like he did,, hint his hat top always outta shot was the handle

View attachment 433301

What's next? You going to ruin the enjoyment I get with Santa every summer?

I can't believe you think pencil pecker is human operated.

Ahh darn it, I'll have to start saving up again...

View attachment 433308

Oh no.

My fave saw is about to become completely useless.

I'm now feeling useless and unsuccessful myself so will need to pre-order one immediately.

Hang on. Somethings not right...

What's with the 3 screw holes on the side. Don't tell me Stihl are now doing a muffler mod to the air filter cover?

Gents, would a 350'change in altitude effect the tuning of a saw?
I live about 850m above sea level and regularly compete in events with some good mates on the nsw coastline.
Whilst I check my tuning once down there, I've never readjusted any of my saws.
Goin from high altitude to lower is not an issue, as the saws run richer on the coast, goin from low to high altitude is a problem if you go high enough I guess... 350' is no concern.
I find humidity will affect my own tuning more than the 850m altitude difference!
Just my 20 cents worth!!!

Latest posts

Back