the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I live about 850m above sea level and regularly compete in events with some good mates on the nsw coastline.
Whilst I check my tuning once down there, I've never readjusted any of my saws.
Goin from high altitude to lower is not an issue, as the saws run richer on the coast, goin from low to high altitude is a problem if you go high enough I guess... 350' is no concern.
I find humidity will affect my own tuning more than the 850m altitude difference!
Just my 20 cents worth!!!

Wow. 850m? Can you even survive that high without an oxygen bottle? Can you see Jesus at that height?

Oh no.

My fave saw is about to become completely useless.

I'm now feeling useless and unsuccessful myself so will need to pre-order one immediately.

Hang on. Somethings not right...

What's with the 3 screw holes on the side. Don't tell me Stihl are now doing a muffler mod to the air filter cover?

It will probably come out in both regular carby and mtronic, depending in which countries its sold.

where did you find this picture

Just on google, I have seen it posted in other forums also.

Ah bugger, if I knew, I'd have went down to Mt Larcom for a look, oh well, next time. Also, got my 28 inch Tsumura bar today. :surprised3: Now to decide what chain to put on it...

Top bar Herbs

I got one off Matt a few months ago and they're a great bar....not showing one ounce of wear on the rails or nose, and I use the nose heaps.

That's the sort of advice I originally came here for Rudy.....great stuff mate!

No worries at all Chippy, plenty more where that came from :laugh:

Matt's Cutty Cutty?

Well that would be the ultimate, but good luck getting some from Matt. He drives a hard bargain when it comes to Cutty Cutty chain. I think Neil still hasn't had the chance to try some after all this time.

Latest posts

Back