the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
252d9efcb28441779392c9dffeeddb66.jpg

Woo-hoo, I made it home with a lathe, [emoji3] now I need to shoe horn it into the shed so I can return the trailer in the morning

Hey that setup looks familiar... lol. Nice score Will! That will keep you busy for sure.

Hey that setup looks familiar... lol. Nice score Will! That will keep you busy for sure.
very busy, it is like a big puzzle for me, there are that many gears and pullys it is going to be a hoot figuring out what does what. There are numerous boxes of various custom tool bits and holders that the late owner made up, I need a few months of playing around to get it sorted

very busy, it is like a big puzzle for me, there are that many gears and pullys it is going to be a hoot figuring out what does what. There are numerous boxes of various custom tool bits and holders that the late owner made up, I need a few months of playing around to get it sorted

Gotta love a complete machine, I was lucky enough to get a bunch of extra stuff with my lathe also. Would be pretty much impossible to get parts for these old girls. Extras are worth every dollar.

Back