the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ausneil 1

ausneil 1

Addicted to ArboristSite
Don't forget your right one Neil, he'll get lonely. Oh and what titles did you use your lefty with and was it in Thailand?
Need me to come and start that 090 for you mate?

start the 90, man i'm no mouse, i just put the cord, its just like a O8S only bigger....

edit,,,
vibrator, mine arn't to bad, mabe trevs mounts need attension.

Last edited:
Bigdgb

Bigdgb

ArboristSite Operative
Insurance Neil? from what ol mate tells me you only race old macs:msp_ohmy: no one would be looking for boat anchors
out where you are:rock:

oh yeah and if you can't get your 90 going I know where there is some:potstir:

Rudolf73

Rudolf73

Addicted to ArboristSite
When I get an 090 I'm going to get this dog to start it

[video=youtube;LYnZd5v50Qo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYnZd5v50Qo&feature=player_embedded[/video]

ozflea

ozflea

Good ol' BP Zoom 25-1
Now now this thread seems to be deteriating into some love sick romance novel ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, come on fella's clean up ya acts

The reason Neil can start his own 090 is he used his Mac to toughen him up .................... cranky Mac's are great for ya health and arm musles.

ausneil 1

ausneil 1

Addicted to ArboristSite
You're a big disappointment to me Neil. Not having the starter cover also helps to cool the turbo's intercooler when pulling 35psi boost, 88HP, and 22,000rpm on nitrous.

jesus my old 090 is quiet capable of pulling more than 22k, does that easy,,,,,,, if i set my tack to 4 stroke it climbs bloody high.
Of coarse that is it completly useless information but sh#t happens.

ausneil 1

ausneil 1

Addicted to ArboristSite
Bigfella,,,
Dean, this is one of the expencive leather bar covers off the old twin you asked about.
Keith Polsens invitational,,, always a prestegious affair and i was very fortunite and privledged to of been involved.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Graham99

Graham99

ArboristSite Operative
Only a Plasma with the baby bonus.........around here they are running around in R8 Commodores.

We also have the 15yr old mother of five, who has named all her kids Wayne, as it makes life easier calling them for dinner, filling out the forms from centrelink etc.

If she wants to get an individual childs attention she uses it's last name.

deye223

deye223

Addicted to ArboristSite
Only a Plasma with the baby bonus.........around here they are running around in R8 Commodores.

We also have the 15yr old mother of five, who has named all her kids Wayne, as it makes life easier calling them for dinner, filling out the forms from centrelink etc.

If she wants to get an individual childs attention she uses it's last name.

it won't let me like it 5 times :haha:

Graham99

Graham99

ArboristSite Operative
Or the kid pushing the pushchair is the mother of the kid in the pushchair.

I tell you this for free, the baby bonus didnt exactly encourage the intelligentsia to reproduce at the same rate as the bogans. Net result - dumber society.

I live near the postcode of 2770, the sights you see every day make you wonder what the future really holds. I do know that 11 kids = $6K a week from the govt.

Latest posts