the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The 20 t franna about @250 per hour 2 hr minimum rate and they don't all have out rigger stabilizer as pick n carry designed for factory gear moves or task like we used to lift off move over place down as need. Big logs but weight twas circa 2.5 ton each as dead dry pine.

Must be some heavy duty springs under that m8 good job :clap: I suppose cutting in chunks would of been slow and looks like they may have rolled into fence. I usually have to wafer and throw into the dump bed so dang slow lol but can't get the money for crane rental here :cry:

The 20 t franna about @250 per hour 2 hr minimum rate and they don't all have out rigger stabilizer as pick n carry designed for factory gear moves or task like we used to lift off move over place down as need. Big logs but weight twas circa 2.5 ton each as dead dry pine.

the boys in new england would be happy to get 250/hr for a 60t truck crane! crane company better be picking up the lunch tab.

Yeah but what about warranty or dont ya get one long way to run to get her fixed if need be

If I can buy 2 saws for the price of one in Australia that is enough warranty for me. I do all my own saw work anyways, so I don't mind a fix up.

Let you know its Tree day on Sunday so plant a few, you know as to leave the wood pile higher for the next lot eh. Yer its been hijacked to be bit of a gumnut wank fest but the ideas still worthy

About National Tree Day - National Tree Day

HA :msp_confused: today asked to cut down a perfectly healthy tree cuz an engineer had not done his sums right,,sigh true dinks who da thought that,,,any hoo I said sure pay me guys OT we'll get it Sunday so a nice twist there sox one later I be plantin a few thousand with billy lids.

This has been a fun online challenge shootin 50 m target standing no support nay a even a sling and only low 3x pwr, its flippin hard for me. Been getting tad better but that target just a small movin wobbley dot. If you hesitate or out think it, your done and will shank the shot. any hints to help be grand.

attachment.php

oh thats not ma mag 96 tis me LR but that just me forum name.

A nice light crisp trigger would be good,but i suppose there are rules on that.:(

No rules, but I've not tweaked my trigger, hmm may or may not as its a paddock bunny gun so while brick like, I'm happy enough as is but yer right I do torque it over with the finger pull so I should consider make it half a brick.

What happened to ozzie member Gumnuts,was reading some of his posts and realized its been awhile since last post,07-29-2010 08:37 AM?

Dunno he lives near me and used to hang out at Ace saws adding to his collection. The last I spoke to him 2 years was when a local old bloke contacted me wanting to donate a few old muckalots :msp_smile: McCullochs from his shed in the end they went to the Ace collection. I may pop by Ace see if Gumnuts where abouts is known. sniff he wus my 1st AS friend

This has been a fun online challenge shootin 50 m target standing no support nay a even a sling and only low 3x pwr, its flippin hard for me. Been getting tad better but that target just a small movin wobbley dot. If you hesitate or out think it, your done and will shank the shot. any hints to help be grand.

attachment.php

oh thats not ma mag 96 tis me LR but that just me forum name.

If you can turn sideways so you fire across the body, then lock the left elbow into the side of the body. If you have a sling wrap that around the arm. Like you say, get on aim, and take the shot, the longer you pause the more inaccurate you will become.

Next step is to do arm weights and build up your arm strength.

Graham

Dunno he lives near me and used to hang out at Ace saws adding to his collection. The last I spoke to him 2 years was when a local old bloke contacted me wanting to donate a few old muckalots :msp_smile: McCullochs from his shed in the end they went to the Ace collection. I may pop by Ace see if Gumnuts where abouts is known. sniff he wus my 1st AS friend

Do let the AS family know what you find out

If you can turn sideways so you fire across the body, then lock the left elbow into the side of the body. If you have a sling wrap that around the arm. Like you say, get on aim, and take the shot, the longer you pause the more inaccurate you will become.

Next step is to do arm weights and build up your arm strength.

Graham

Ok copy that thanks a club fellow said the same. I had one toe pointin forward not both lined up below ma shoulders. No sling allowed in the comp shoot I posted but i use one when in the paddock as it locks it up nice n easy.

will try drop by Ace next week ask for Gumnuts 4 the clans sake,,,

Back