the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bigfella,,,
Dean, this is one of the expencive leather bar covers off the old twin you asked about.
Keith Polsens invitational,,, always a prestegious affair and i was very fortunite and privledged to of been involved.

attachment.php

attachment.php

showing off Neil:msp_biggrin: nar, top stuff for a little fella, well that's two photos someone we know will not have, then again you never know where they could pop up now:dizzy: they could come up with hell-knows-what kinda claim.

Frankston Jokes aaww don't ask me how I know this is all dinks no foolies

Q. Two Frankston girls jump off a cliff. Who wins?

A. Society.

Q. What does a Frankston girl use as protection during sex?

A. A bus shelter.

Q. What do you call a 30 year old Frankston girl?

A. Granny.

Q. Why did the Frankston girl cross the road?

A. To start a fight with a complete stranger for no reason whatsoever.

Q. What do you call a Frankston girl in a white tracksuit?

A. The bride.

Q. What's the first question during an Frankston quiz night?

A. What you looking at?

Q. Two Frankston kids in a car without any music - who is driving?

A. The policeman.

Q. What's the difference between a Frankston boy and an Frankston girl?

A. A Frankston girl has a higher sperm count.

Q. Three Frankston youths drive over a cliff in a Ford. What is wrong?

A. The car seats four.

Q. What's the most confusing day in Frankston?

A. Fathers day

Q. How do people know Jesus wasn't born in Frankston?

A. You try finding 3 wise men and a virgin there!

Frankston Jokes aaww don't ask me how I know this is all dinks no foolies

Q. Two Frankston girls jump off a cliff. Who wins?

A. Society.

Q. What does a Frankston girl use as protection during sex?

A. A bus shelter.

Q. What do you call a 30 year old Frankston girl?

A. Granny.

Q. Why did the Frankston girl cross the road?

A. To start a fight with a complete stranger for no reason whatsoever.

Q. What do you call a Frankston girl in a white tracksuit?

A. The bride.

Q. What's the first question during an Frankston quiz night?

A. What you looking at?

Q. Two Frankston kids in a car without any music - who is driving?

A. The policeman.

Q. What's the difference between a Frankston boy and an Frankston girl?

A. A Frankston girl has a higher sperm count.

Q. Three Frankston youths drive over a cliff in a Ford. What is wrong?

A. The car seats four.

Q. What's the most confusing day in Frankston?

A. Fathers day

Q. How do people know Jesus wasn't born in Frankston?

A. You try finding 3 wise men and a virgin there!

change Frankston with moe it's all the same

Heres the one i got from Bathurst in 1987 told yas i was an old fella won the open hotsaw

trophy.jpg

And how about one from the inaugaral fence post cutting event at Maitland when young Jamie Alisson of Dungog won with an 090 in 1979-80

bob_cornwell_ag_gear1a.jpg

McBob.

Last edited:
showing off Neil:msp_biggrin: nar, top stuff for a little fella, well that's two photos someone we know will not have, then again you never know where they could pop up now:dizzy: they could come up with hell-knows-what kinda claim.

just another day in the office dallas, those were a bit unique as i think he only got them once or twice. (cost)
He used to put up 3 new saws, usualy a 066 and 440's or 460's.
Also above average prize money, and all courtesy of his company. (CPE tree servises)
Keith always looks after those he invites and a personal invitation is something in itself.
I got a axe cover that day also which i used for my post ripping axe. (too narrow for a race axe)

For those who don't know Keith Polsen, he is a NSW stall ward and raceing legend (retired last year)
He was president of the Mcarthur Post Splitters association (sydney) for many years until they resolved the association

attachment.php

Last edited:
Or the kid pushing the pushchair is the mother of the kid in the pushchair.

I tell you this for free, the baby bonus didnt exactly encourage the intelligentsia to reproduce at the same rate as the bogans. Net result - dumber society.

I live near the postcode of 2770, the sights you see every day make you wonder what the future really holds. I do know that 11 kids = $6K a week from the govt.

Instead of producing future tax payers, it produced future dole bludgers!

Instead of producing future tax payers, it produced future dole bludgers!

I agree 100% mate. Being a taxpayer in this country is a big mistake. Thinking of taking a boat to Indonesia and then coming back on a boat. I think I will stand out at Christmas Island though :msp_biggrin:

A little crane work hopfully a wee better that that Adelaide joker. It twas a tricky one, huge dead pine trunk with a lean over some hinderance on gorund With the crane too tackle, it left no where to park up the EWP, so while not elagant a ladder used to get 1st aloft as the base was so big the climber flip line could not circle it at ground. Then spur up & chain up the head (that friggen chain was heavy) to handle working it over rough ass pine. 066 buzz though and off pops the top but the lean ment a bit wild momment as it found its centre of gravity. This was good practice for the dozen or so we got next month. No not me on the gear today, been here but happy was some one else & he did great job as always.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

A little crane work hopfully a wee better that that Adelaide joker. It twas a tricky one, huge dead pine trunk with a lean over some hinderance on gorund With the crane too tackle, it left no where to park up the EWP, so while not elagant a ladder used to get 1st aloft as the base was so big the climber flip line could not circle it at ground. Then spur up & chain up the head (that friggen chain was heavy) to handle working it over rough ass pine. 066 buzz though and off pops the top but the lean ment a bit wild momment as it found its centre of gravity. This was good practice for the dozen or so we got next month. No not me on the gear today, been here but happy was some one else & he did great job as always.

Here I am thinking it was only a small tree then I noticed the guy standing in it :) Oh and it wouldn't be hard to be better than those Adelaide clowns despite your scene looking professional.

Here I am thinking it was only a small tree then I noticed the guy standing in it :) Oh and it wouldn't be hard to be better than those Adelaide clowns despite your scene looking professional.

Yeah it was really massive chunk of lumber, off to mill with ye but they likey just burn as rubbish.
Safe, too right cobber we had all in place to control the site but arrived 1st light to find 2 flippin cars parked just where we needed to be,,, hell bells.. I turned into a blood hound and tracked em down doing a early shop fit,, phew lucky was we as $1500 of orderd gear sittin idle, I won't feel the luv from the boss.

evening all,,,,
that looks way better than the other crane job a few weeks back, still dangerouse looking but.
professional looking for sure.

whats one of those cranes worth per hour ?

Last edited:
A lot.

I have moved a machine from South Sydney to Western Sydney, using 1 Franna crane and a low loader. Not much change out of $8K. Cranes are like helicopters, even when they are doing nothing, someone is paying for it.

The 20 t franna about @250 per hour 2 hr minimum rate and they don't all have out rigger stabilizer as pick n carry designed for factory gear moves or task like we used to lift off move over place down as need. Big logs but weight twas circa 2.5 ton each as dead dry pine.

hey matt how's the yong'en going me grandson likes his saw as you can see he just woke up

attachment.php

Back