the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BTW, I ordered an EvaKool esky yesterday, it was priced halfway between the Tropical and Tropical's upmarket/thicker walled version, the Downunder.

Evakool had some polyurethane shelled versions that were on special but they're dark blue and I don't think that's a great idea sitting in the sun in the tray.......

Used to be great but all the old Hard tracks got closed after the fires used to be lots of pine around here but a lot of it burnt and was never replaced

Buggers. Taking advantage of the equipment being there.

Yeah I remember from years ago seeing all the burnt pine coming in from the Tumut side. I harvested in the burnt pine back home before I went over to Bluegum. I worked in the burnt hardwood down at Marysville also.

BTW, I ordered an EvaKool esky yesterday, it was priced halfway between the Tropical and Tropical's upmarket/thicker walled version, the Downunder.

Evakool had some polyurethane shelled versions that were on special but they're dark blue and I don't think that's a great idea sitting in the sun in the tray.......

Are esky's seeing a resurgence? 12v fridges not cool anymore? (sorry for the pun)

It's OK mate. A few of the guys here think about the environment, fuel economy, and having a small carbon footprint. Rick (tdi-rick) actually drives a Prius but online he's one of those macho guys with a Land Rover. We can be whatever we want on arboristsite.com, even world class chainsaw racers that are completely unknown amongst the real racing fraternity.

Prius has a freakin huge carbon footprint....what a wanky POS!

OOOoooo! A Patrol with Super Swamper Boggers... :msp_wub:

Wish Nissan would get some hair on their balls and sell those Patrols here... without the stupid electronic nav and auto parking and other sissy stuff...

Those are solid axle up front and out back, correct?

Wish Nissan would get some hair on their balls and sell those Patrols here... without the stupid electronic nav and auto parking and other sissy stuff...

Yup live axel front and rear

yup, as mentioned solid axles both ends.
and something you may appreciate being from the US of A.

LLy duramax/allison combo. turns 37" boggers like they are 31" street tyres.:msp_scared::msp_w00t:

p.s we have an office in Michigan. shelby township to be exact!

attachment.php

?????? South Oz caught by police

Back