the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I finished reading this entire thread this afternoon I'm not sure if its a great accomplishment or not

Impressive yes. Great no.

As two of the newer guys here you really should be extremely appreciative of the stellar efforts we have all put into this thread.
Both of your comments are a major kick in the older Australian member's guts.
Just sayin'...

It has been an experience of highs and lows lost a couple of members along the way but mostly I was crackin up some funny **** on here

As two of the newer guys here you really should be extremely appreciative of the stellar efforts we have all put into this thread.
Both of your comments are a major kick in the older Australian member's guts.
Just sayin'...

lol yes correct a stellar effort has been put in by all b4 me to build this thread up to 766 pages.:clap:

but 460cixy merely put a question of which i had to answer:msp_biggrin: but having 2nd thoughts now of my answer to him...seeing as he is not well for some time i guess he really didnt have anything better to do with his time :msp_biggrin:
carry on!:redface:

we have done similar but on a tenth of the scale.. thats impressive:msp_w00t:. but watch out for Vic Parks.. fire cant be bigger than a metre cubed. we got fined on Queens birthday weekend.:msp_angry:

Yeah metre cubed. We found that out returning from our last Wee Jasper trip. We camped on the Murray River and dragged some logs over and placed them on the fire. The ranger turned up and said we were over the cubed metre! I said we don't carry a chainsaw on the bikes (as much as I've been thinking about it). He said unfortunately that's our problem. He was fine about it, gave us a warning and left it at that.

Yeah metre cubed. We found that out returning from our last Wee Jasper trip. We camped on the Murray River and dragged some logs over and placed them on the fire. The ranger turned up and said we were over the cubed metre! I said we don't carry a chainsaw on the bikes (as much as I've been thinking about it). He said unfortunately that's our problem. He was fine about it, gave us a warning and left it at that.

maybe you need a duramax powered bike :dizzy:

this little orange orphan turned up today. Got it from the bay, across the bay. Hope to get it running, maybe even do a few things that will give Will and Neal a chuckle. But before I allow myself to get into it, I have to rebuild 4 brake calipers first, then do hub to hub rebuilds on my LR 110. Been procrastonating on them for god knows why. I doubt they will be that hard to do :confused:

attachment.php

Back