the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
attachment.php

?????? South Oz caught by police

He's using 'Visegrips' not Chinese junk tho!

Did you here they gave bull dozed that track and south basalt knob track.
Can drive Andrews ute up to the summit on blue rag now :(

Are you kidding?

They ruin an iconic track that's used in magazines for pics and designation recommendations and covers for 4wd tour books, but don't cut any of that dead wood for firewood!

:msp_angry::msp_angry::msp_angry:

Are you kidding?

They ruin an iconic track that's used in magazines for pics and designation recommendations and covers for 4wd tour books, but don't cut any of that dead wood for firewood!

:msp_angry::msp_angry::msp_angry:

Nope. Not kidding. I hit 60 coming off the summit. Used to 6 if u were lucky.
Yeah don't cut that wood. Just let it fall on ya truck as I drive by. " shakes head"

Nope. Not kidding. I hit 60 coming off the summit. Used to 6 if u were lucky.
Yeah don't cut that wood. Just let it fall on ya truck as I drive by. " shakes head"

Mate that woods probly the home of the leg less blue Japanese fighting frog from china that's why we can't touch the wood :clap:

Would be fine across MCW's way. Would be 100 klm's plus before a turn is needed! Anyway, he'd have power steering!

Awe tone it down Al. We have corners as well old son. It's the hills and mountains that we lack here. As far as the Vicegrips that is standard Bogan practice in these parts. Normally what happens is that these guys can't afford an alarm system so they just remove the steering wheel. All the average car thief needs is a set of vice grips :)
I'd love to see what the guys face would have looked like if he'd had an accident. I don't think the old VN/VP Commonwhore would have had airbags...

Latest posts

Back