the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Matt is on to it! Not only did the yogi overlook the chimbley, he also forgot that we are in a chainsawing forum that most use for firewood!!!

Rick sort of comes across as smart, then he disgraces us all with stupidity like overlooking a simple damn chimney. Last time I checked chimneys weren't used for cooling...

While you guys are discussing garbage bin storage areas and ac units, I started thinking on yesterday and the little saw Matt sold me, yep still going and still making the score sheet tick over with another 1 on the list. Still cutting the mustard Matt, its not a lemon that one

Heh heh. Sniff...
It makes me all emotional that little saw. How did you go yesterday mate?

Heh heh. Sniff...
It makes me all emotional that little saw. How did you go yesterday mate?

yea it was a simple day, we did a intro demo for next year, raced on the tar in an intersection, hot saws in amongst the shops, can't beat that. Dean on the microphone talking like a politician, all was good, terrific prizes for a demo.
I managed a 20 litre of quality synthetic 2 stroke oil (I intend to divide the drum up amongst the 6 of us who were invited) A new Husqvarna whipper snipper and some folding stuff.

yea it was a simple day, we did a intro demo for next year, raced on the tar in an intersection, hot saws in amongst the shops, can't beat that. Dean on the microphone talking like a politician, all was good, terrific prizes for a demo.
I managed a 20 litre of quality synthetic 2 stroke oil (I intend to divide the drum up amongst the 6 of us who were invited) A new Husqvarna whipper snipper and some folding stuff.

So the little saw has paid for itself then :D

The little saw. From memory it just had a muffler mod and bored out larger carby - no porting.

did it well let me tell you I have lifted its game profusely,, I cannot say here as there is too many prying eyes and secret squirrels ect ect so just trust me on this....

na, i still have only done little things as i have told you about, i havn't even started on it properly, when i get set up in my mew work area i will do something with it.

Its not up to national standard yet, but that doesn,t mean it can't get there.

did it well let me tell you I have lifted its game profusely,, I cannot say here as there is too many prying eyes and secret squirrels ect ect so just trust me on this....

na, i still have only done little things as i have told you about, i havn't even started on it properly, when i get set up in my mew work area i will do something with it.

Its not up to national standard yet, but that doesn,t mean it can't get there.

Dandy ;)

Do you fellas realise how many a/c systems I install in houses that already have fireplaces and combustion heaters but people want the a/c for heating as either a) they want instant heat, or b) find wood prices over the top these days :p

It's a widdle bit cold where I live :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Do you fellas realise how many a/c systems I install in houses that already have fireplaces and combustion heaters but people want the a/c for heating as either a) they want instant heat, or b) find wood prices over the top these days :p

It's a widdle bit cold where I live :)

Pfffft. If it was that cold they'd be icing up.

who can tell me more about fire places that were designed for coal. When I lived in Adelaide, the terrace house was approx 120 years old. VERY thick stone walls and we were in the middle of the 4. The fire places were ornate and I was told more designed for coal than wood? If so would they have been the original units from the 1870/80s?? or was there a point that coal became fashionable?

who can tell me more about fire places that were designed for coal. When I lived in Adelaide, the terrace house was approx 120 years old. VERY thick stone walls and we were in the middle of the 4. The fire places were ornate and I was told more designed for coal than wood? If so would they have been the original units from the 1870/80s?? or was there a point that coal became fashionable?

Called a 'cosy', we had one as a kid too and our house would've been 100 years old.
I'll ask mum about it.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Neil has a little saw? it must be the Ozito....and now it's winning races :msp_w00t: has to be running some of Matt's secret chain :)

I was thinking 200t, but with Matt's chain anything is possible :msp_rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back