the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rick how many inches do you have?

:laugh:

That reading really Surprised me the reading was with it teed in to the booster line it pulled 24 inches with out the booster conected to it still has a wee leak but not worth worrying about. The pumps genuine wabco with about 75,000 on it at a rough guess. So now you have a reference for what yours should have all readings at idle

Great day for Aussies competing in Hawaii

A lot of you wont hear about this on the news, even though it is a big deal. There was a little race on in Hawaii today. It is the Paddleboard world championships. Its only one race but its big enough and hard enough to be considered the test for world champions. The Hawaiians have been crossing the Ka'iwi Channel for many many years on all sorts of water craft, canoes, sailing canoes, outriggers etc. About 16 or so years ago they decided to make it official and started having a professional run race there every year. There are other races there at other times of the year for Surf Ski (think life guard long fast ski) and outrigger canoes (1, 2 4 and 6 man) This time it was for Paddleboarding.

Traditional prone, which is lie down or kneel and just use your arms to paddle, and Stand Up Paddleboarding which sees a person stand on a similar but larger board and use a one ended paddle (same style as out rigger paddle only longer)

This little race is 32 miles long and tougher than hell. Here is a link to where they start and finish, yep, 32 miles (51.5km) in open ocean (very open as its quite deep being that Hawaii comes up out of no where)

Course Map | Molokai 2 Oahu Paddleboard World Championships

Today Australians managed to do ok for them selves.

Mens Prone Paddleboard solo:

1 1 5:05:32 Brad Gaul AUS PDB UNL M30-39
2 44 5:07:49 Cam Cole AUS PDB UNL M01-29
3 94 5:11:09 Matt Poole AUS PDB UNL M01-29
4 2 5:19:47 Jackson English SING PDB UNL M30-39
5 4 5:26:14 Michael Porra AUS PDB UNL M50-99
6 40 5:28:10 Rory Chapman AUS PDB UNL M01-29
7 3 5:32:05 Brian Rocheleau USA PDB UNL M30-39
8 78 5:39:23 Alistair Maney NZL PDB UNL M01-29
9 101 5:45:24 Daniel Shade AUS PDB UNL M30-39
10 6 5:46:13 Zeb Walsh AUS PDB STK M30-39

(Jackson English is an ex pat, Zeb was on a shorter, stock board and came 10th outright and 1st in class)

Mens Stand Up Paddleboard solo:

1 63 4:50:17 Travis Grant AUS SUP UNL M30-39
2 60 5:00:53 Scott Gamble USA SUP UNL M30-39
3 33 5:02:02 Connor Baxter USA SUP UNL M01-29
4 10 5:07:57 Kai Lenny USA SUP UNL M01-29
5 12 5:11:48 Kaeo Abbey USA SUP UNL M01-29
6 17 5:17:29 Luiz Carlos Guida BRA SUP UNL M01-29
7 29 5:22:59 Travis Baptiste USA SUP STK M01-29
8 14 5:24:36 Eric Terrien ESP SUP UNL M30-39
9 72 5:26:21 Kody Kerbox USA SUP STK M01-29
10 58 5:27:43 Mo Freitas USA SUP UNL M01-29

Women's Stand Up Paddleboard:

16 19 5:40:40 Terrene Black AUS SUP UNL Female

They haven't done a top 10 yet for women yet, Terrene won the Women's, 16th overall (thats in with the men)

Women's Prone Paddleboard solo:

17 7 6:10:00 Jordan Mercer AUS PDB UNL Female

They haven't done a top 10 for women yet, Jordan won the women's and came 17th overall (thats in with the men)

I love any comp in the northern hemisphere. Because its allways the biggest toughest and baddest in the world good to see a few yokel Aussies walk away with it

Quote Originally Posted by 460cixy View Post
Rick how many inches do you have? :

Missed that on the phone last night ! :laugh:

BTW, I've turned that stupid Tapatalk sig off, so no more crap sigs from moi.

Off to the local Chinese after my latte, flidge no worky, wonder if Chinasaw 070 helpy at all ? :D

Bull. You make an accusation like you just did and now you won't back it up? It's hard to take you seriously if all you do is run and hide after making a statement like that.

They left on their own accordance. Seriously. Some claimed it was due to the way this place is run. I can't blame them for leaving.

Not complaining here. Just bringing up the point that some have been leaving.

They left on their own accordance. Seriously. Some claimed it was due to the way this place is run. I can't blame them for leaving.

Not complaining here. Just bringing up the point that some have been leaving.

The people that left because they didn't like the way the site was being run were, as a rule, malcontents who wouldn't have been happy no matter what way things went. Things weren't being run to suit them, so like whiny little children on a playground they sulked, took their toys, and went home.

Some of them felt that because they'd been here a long time or had a high post count that they were deserving of special treatment and an exemption from the rules the rest of the membership follows. That's not the way we run things here. You know that from experience, right?

Our membership numbers are increasing daily and a lot of the new members contribute worthwhile and meaningful content to AS. If we lose a few who contributed nothing of any real substance and who posted on AS mainly to aggravate and spread discord we've really not lost anything of any lasting value.

My apologies to our Australian brothers for this thread hijack. I'll get out of here and let you have your thread back.
Some things just needed to be said.

Missed that on the phone last night ! :laugh:

BTW, I've turned that stupid Tapatalk sig off, so no more crap sigs from moi.

Off to the local Chinese after my latte, flidge no worky, wonder if Chinasaw 070 helpy at all ? :D

do you need a door stopper Rick,, trust you to find a valued use for the chi-nee 70.
Everyone else try's to use them to cut wood.

Last edited:
Back