the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Crikey Rudi, permanent change?

sent from a hand held thingy via magic invisible waves......

Yeah reasonably permanent Rick, I have family down here so I figured I would see what business opportunities I could explore. Plus I've got lots of wood to cut so its fun at the moment at least :D

What model Fee-art?

Partial to the older Fiat's.

Great old tractor those Fiats Rick.We had a Fiat 1000 here for years.At 12,000 engine hours it started to burn a little oil so pulled it down.Apart from some ring wear it was fine.I guess that many engine hours is common now,but it wasnt back then.

Great old tractor those Fiats Rick.We had a Fiat 1000 here for years.At 12,000 engine hours it started to burn a little oil so pulled it down.Apart from some ring wear it was fine.I guess that many engine hours is common now,but it wasnt back then.
415. got a 411 as well ......

Had a 550 with the ex, but she has sole custody now...

I started my farming life on a 415, was a great tractor. Also had fergies and such, but the fiat was a great all round tractor. The old fiats had good ergonomics and great hydraulics, quite advanced for its time.

That was back when the Italians could actually make decent tractors. Everything they've pumped out since has been crap. You should see the problems guys have had with the Lambos and Carreros. Reminds me of my Navara...

That was back when the Italians could actually make decent tractors. Everything they've pumped out since has been crap. You should see the problems guys have had with the Lambos and Carreros. Reminds me of my Navara...

Yeah to right, then new holland took over and it all when down hill from there. Agreed on the Lambos to, they where never real tractors IMO. Good for a bit of hay on the European hobby farms, but thats about it. Now that Deutz has taken over, there have been some 'technological' improvements but still a light duty tractor.

Hey whats wrong with Navaras? lol. I actually drove a new one the other day with there $38k special and couldnt believe how cheaply made they are now. It rattles around on dirt road like a small sedan would. Thought the V6 diesel might be better until i found out its made by the French...

Back