the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just done a full rebuild of the front end :s
Not hard just laborious!!!

Landys are easy 6 bolts and the whole swivel comes off and and over haul on the bench but there like patrols you hardly have to touch em not like tojos with inner axel oil seals pissing out ever 20,000 k

"Ooo dad I want one!!"

Ahh if only I was young again...

attachment.php

No worries Rudi, you can have that one if I can have the one on the previous page. That's a fair swap I recon.

edit.... 2 posts ago sorry

No worries Rudi, you can have that one if I can have the one on the previous page. That's a fair swap I recon.

edit.... 2 posts ago sorry

The old man had a huge timber sign the same as that saw at the shop that got pinched One day we were out in the bush on a farm looking at a deutz tractor and on the way home I spotted it hanging off a caravan in a paddock so we drives up there were words spoken then the old man lost his **** and we came home with that farkin sign

Hmmm somehow I feel I'm losing out on that deal Neil...

Yea ok, well perhaps you could have the trolley as well,,,,, to help carry that big stihl

Ok Rudi, you win, may I now have the one 2 posts ago,,,,, you can still have the trolley

Last edited:
Yeah I'm really looking forward to it Daz. I'm going in there to work but it doesn't feel like it. I've booked in only that one job as it's 5 hrs in by google maps. A countery at Woodspoint tomorrow nite.

:msp_thumbsup:

beauty you can tell me if that bloody great moose is still hanging on the wall and the gold samples are still on the bar :givebeer:

hey matt can you send me the invoice again

how do I lose a bloody invoice on a computer not as if it's a piece of paper :dizzy:

They are Chinese brand.
I do not see where in the add it stated they were the HD2 type.
Perhaps I missed that bit ??
Some Chinese gear is very good, just depends if you want to risk your expensive saws , porting and all, especially when cutting Red Gum
Free world, your choice mate

They aren't black like a HD2 but the element material is different to the original flocked type HD elements. Worth a look out of interest I reckon. Some of the Chinese filters seem to hold up well (some don't :D). Al here (AUSSIE1) has a few aftermarket filters on his Huskys if I'm not mistaken that seem to be stopping as much dust, if not more, than the OEM filters.

Back