the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't see the "Like" button on any post at the moment, has something changed or am I just to stupid to figure it out?

This scumbag hacked the forum yesterday

attachment.php

looks all ok to me.:msp_thumbsup:

here is a good light bar
32" LED Light BAR 60 Powerful Cree Leds 11000 Lumens 9 40V Bright BL | eBay

he has some new ones on FB. 20" same price but with 10w cree's instead of these ones at 3w.

one more thing. if yr reflectors are dirty, rusty or flaking, drop them in the bin.

hmm, at $500 with post i think its way outta my reach. like thisun' tho!

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/42-240W-...=AU_Car_Parts_Accessories&hash=item35c2cf1ad5

looks the biz and the smaller ones are really cheap! i know the quality may be lower but theres not much to go wrong with em huh? can always buy led's to replace buggered ones if need be i guess.

hmm, i saw the hacked stuff too, had me worried there, thought it was my end to start with!

hmm, at $500 with post i think its way outta my reach. like thisun' tho!

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/42-240W-...=AU_Car_Parts_Accessories&hash=item35c2cf1ad5

looks the biz and the smaller ones are really cheap! i know the quality may be lower but theres not much to go wrong with em huh? can always buy led's to replace buggered ones if need be i guess.

hmm, i saw the hacked stuff too, had me worried there, thought it was my end to start with!

thanks ya bugger!!! i ended bidding and winning 20" led light bar.:msp_w00t::msp_scared:

got caught out today working on my truck. I had ordered and organised all the parts prior. Wasnt untill I pulled one of the disc rotors out of the box and sat it next to the old ones off the truck that I found out they are wrong. This after hrs to. Ill ring the guy tomorrow, but Im pretty sure they dont stock them.......

Also left my argon bottle on last night and didnt know my TIG torch has a leak........whole bottle gone

Will, thats a mighty fine 2100 you picked up :clap: and good work on the 395 :msp_w00t:

got caught out today working on my truck. I had ordered and organised all the parts prior. Wasnt untill I pulled one of the disc rotors out of the box and sat it next to the old ones off the truck that I found out they are wrong. This after hrs to. Ill ring the guy tomorrow, but Im pretty sure they dont stock them.......

Also left my argon bottle on last night and didnt know my TIG torch has a leak........whole bottle gone

Will, thats a mighty fine 2100 you picked up :clap: and good work on the 395 :msp_w00t:

Thanks serge

Bit of a bugger getting the wrong bits, I had that happen heaps when I was living out bush on a cattle station, some projects that should of taken a few hours would take weeks.

Have you tried the new disposible argon bottles (the green ones) yet? I go long periods between projects at times that paying for bottle rent was getting stupid. I did try the small white bottles at one stage and found them to be too small.

Last edited:
This scumbag hacked the forum yesterday

attachment.php

Yes, I got an email saying about the Aussie dribble thread , opened it up and next thing I know is this **** appears on the screen saying I have been hacked.
Well I shut down the computer real quick.
Fellas, I will pass on what I know and use to help me with internet fraud
What I do is if any time I am posting sensitive material, details : ie credit card details etc pay pal accounts etc is this
Open up All Programs etc
Open up Accessories
Then Ease of Access
And bring up ON SCREEN KEYBOARD.
It is next to the calculator etc
I think windows XP is slightly different but you will eventually figure it out
Type in all your personal details USING the onscreen keyboard as all they can see is your mouse clicking onto the screen.
They have programs that can read keyboard keys etc.
I have used this for internet banking and all sorts and put it this way, if I am too hard a target, well there are easier targets out there.
Hope this helps some of you be more secure while on the internet
Cheers Wayne

Latest posts

Back