the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, I got an email saying about the Aussie dribble thread , opened it up and next thing I know is this **** appears on the screen saying I have been hacked.
Well I shut down the computer real quick.
Fellas, I will pass on what I know and use to help me with internet fraud
What I do is if any time I am posting sensitive material, details : ie credit card details etc pay pal accounts etc is this
Open up All Programs etc
Open up Accessories
Then Ease of Access
And bring up ON SCREEN KEYBOARD.
It is next to the calculator etc
I think windows XP is slightly different but you will eventually figure it out
Type in all your personal details USING the onscreen keyboard as all they can see is your mouse clicking onto the screen.
They have programs that can read keyboard keys etc.
I have used this for internet banking and all sorts and put it this way, if I am too hard a target, well there are easier targets out there.
Hope this helps some of you be more secure while on the internet
Cheers Wayne

PS forgot to mention that I have moved my onscreen keyboard to my task bar so it is always handy
Cheers Wayne

Ermmm, Auto-mobile Addiction Disorder :confused2:

No that would be more DAD Diesel Addiction Disorder.
No it's Axe Addiction Disorder.

Yeah bushy, that eBay seller u were looking at for yr HID's.
he has posted it some tomorrow or Monday.
But I may sell it and get 2 smaller ones. Trying to flood side vision more. Last high country trip I mowed down 3 Roos.

One of the benefits of living near council reserves

View attachment 313929

I hope they come back and cut that 4' stump :dizzy: maybe is was too big for their 362

What's with all the falcoons? :eek2:

Filling the wagon with wood, even over the fart can doesn't give cred..... :msp_tongue:

And can anyone help me.... Can I introduce our seppo hosts to "Nigel" (kevin b Wilson) without falling foul of the mods?

he has posted it some tomorrow or Monday. 
But I may sell it and get 2 smaller ones. Trying to flood side vision more. Last high country trip I mowed down 3 Roos. 

that guy diddnt have any lightbars tho??? 95soarer huh?

husq2100, bugger man, what size bottle. i bet that wasnt a cheap leak!!!

the disposable tanks are a MASSIVE rip off, i did the sums a while back, i think at a reasonable flow rate it worked out to 8 minutes or so of trigger time!!!

And I'm trying to work Out what to do with my 1998 gu.

Has light force 240 xgt running the standard globes.

Not sure If I should keep it with the stock globes, aftermaket hid the lightforce spotlights or do the whole lot like posted here recently.

Or give up if my mate does sell his kitted out 100 series Sahara and buy that instead?

News just to hand.
6 new MTronic'd saws being released early next year. 661 is one of them. ( Australia).

Also have EFI ready for many saws. Just waiting on emission laws to force their hand to release them.

he has posted it some tomorrow or Monday. 
But I may sell it and get 2 smaller ones. Trying to flood side vision more. Last high country trip I mowed down 3 Roos. 

Do you aim at the big grass hoppers like I do? The old landy really makes a mess of them at 100plus kph

And I'm trying to work Out what to do with my 1998 gu.

Has light force 240 xgt running the standard globes.

Not sure If I should keep it with the stock globes, aftermaket hid the lightforce spotlights or do the whole lot like posted here recently.

Or give up if my mate does sell his kitted out 100 series Sahara and buy that instead?

Get some good phillips 5000K globes to replace the ones in yr headlights and
Get a 70w HID kit to convert yr XGT.
edit: if u can afford it, this is the best option for the XGT as u will be guaranteed the fit, performance and no black spots. ( which u can get from after market globes, its to do with the position they sit in the reflector)
http://www.lightforce.net.au/custombuilt/products/driving-lights/XGT_50w_and_70w_HID_UPGRADE_KITS
And you will be impressed. Oh. And get the same color HIDs as headlights.

This baby just arrived!
B7663A2B-413F-4991-86CA-2FDE73E23BE5-1216-000000DE1ECBAE4D_zps00a39712.jpg

Last edited:
Back