the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks Will,yeah must of been 6 months ago there was none around and it was impossible to buy it in due to the developer being a pressure can,this is unreal

G'day boys, I know its been a long time, its good to see most of you are still kicking around! I have been dropping into AS every now and then to see what you all have had to say, I try to get on more often this year, (new years res!) i got a new sales job 12 months ago and it sends me all over the country, I am still cutting a bit on the weekends but not as much now, still collecting Stihl stuff, got a good contact in France who is a Stihl dealer, so i will post some photos soon of some of the stuff i have got that we cannot get out here, anyway all the best for the new year to everyone!

G'day boys, I know its been a long time, its good to see most of you are still kicking around! I have been dropping into AS every now and then to see what you all have had to say, I try to get on more often this year, (new years res!) i got a new sales job 12 months ago and it sends me all over the country, I am still cutting a bit on the weekends but not as much now, still collecting Stihl stuff, got a good contact in France who is a Stihl dealer, so i will post some photos soon of some of the stuff i have got that we cannot get out here, anyway all the best for the new year to everyone!

Who are you and what the hell are you doing in our thread :)
You'd better hang around more or Neil will headbutt you in the goolies.

mashed up the xmas tree with the mulcher. was 8 foot b4 it fell into the mulcher.

pretty happy the 6hp dealt with it.. obliviously had to be chopped up to cope with it.

well thanks thats one less tree being dumped in park drain or side of the road, its right about now they start to arrive smuggled out under darkness only leaving a tell tail trail of dead needles from the front yard... some mob thought collecting them for fee would work, i think it failed at 1st hurdle

well thanks thats one less tree being dumped in park drain or side of the road, its right about now they start to arrive smuggled out under darkness only leaving a tell tail trail of dead needles from the front yard... some mob thought collecting them for fee would work, i think it failed at 1st hurdle
Last year if you bought a tree from the CFA they would collect it.
Not sure this year if they offered the same.

Something a little different.
My brothers mate in Darwin has a cattle station on the Finnis River and this was a horse of his that was very lucky to survive a crock attack.

177.jpg 176.jpg

Something a little different.
My brothers mate in Darwin has a cattle station on the Finnis River and this was a horse of his that was very lucky to survive a crock attack.

View attachment 325597 View attachment 325596
Damnm ,bet that hurt,

Walked into the shed to grab ride on mower just before and noticed one of the mouse traps looked a bit full
utugysa9.jpg

u2e3y4y5.jpg

Last edited:
Lucky horsey thats for dam sure :eek:

Since when did the Patrol become IFS/IRS? had one blow past me in a 80 zone, but his mudflaps were on so he is no threat :chainsaw: Sounded very nice and looks like good clearance under. Id like to see more about their set up.

Latest posts

Back