the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been working the last 5 years with a good mate of much longer. We were riding buddies and every ride we went on one of us would end up with broken bones from some freak accident...we'd always get ourselves and our bikes out of the Bush and back to the cars and drive ourselves to hospital to get patched up. We were pretty proud of that and broken legs arms ribs and collar bones wouldn't stop us.

Yesterday he came off down Anglesea way, broke his leg....and decided he was too busy to wait for the ambulance that was called and would take care of himself as usual....he drove back to Melbourne and checked himself into hospital some many hours after the break, his femur was broken in 4 places.

As a result of this and further complications he passed away this morning aged 44 leaving behind an 8 yo son, wife and 2 older step kids, lots of loving family and some pretty awesome friends...

Shocking.

Keeping the meat very cold and the water chilled during the mincing/filling process is the best thing
I've learnt over the last 25 yrs messing round doing this sort of thing da Hooters, usually make them
with venison and pork fat but these turned out extremely well.

You probably know more about it all than me, but if I can be of assistance drop a note :yes:

:barbecue:

Have done a few Veno n pork fat sausages but never got round to smoking them. Most have been made with pre made mixes from places like the butcher shop online. Pretty sure I have a apple and sage mix there somewhere that will go well with a porky mix.

Been working the last 5 years with a good mate of much longer. We were riding buddies and every ride we went on one of us would end up with broken bones from some freak accident...we'd always get ourselves and our bikes out of the Bush and back to the cars and drive ourselves to hospital to get patched up. We were pretty proud of that and broken legs arms ribs and collar bones wouldn't stop us.

Yesterday he came off down Anglesea way, broke his leg....and decided he was too busy to wait for the ambulance that was called and would take care of himself as usual....he drove back to Melbourne and checked himself into hospital some many hours after the break, his femur was broken in 4 places.

As a result of this and further complications he passed away this morning aged 44 leaving behind an 8 yo son, wife and 2 older step kids, lots of loving family and some pretty awesome friends...

Shocking.

**** mate. I haven't been on AS for months and the first time I check back in I read this. Not good and condolences. Not good news at all.

Shocking.
Way too young.

Shocking.

Sorry to hear that chippy, thinking of his family and friends at this time.

With a femur broken in four places he was one tough bgr to not get immediate treatment.

Hold onto the good memories and be careful out there.

Keeping the meat very cold and the water chilled during the mincing/filling process is the best thing
I've learnt over the last 25 yrs messing round doing this sort of thing da Hooters, usually make them
with venison and pork fat but these turned out extremely well.

You probably know more about it all than me, but if I can be of assistance drop a note :yes:

:barbecue:

You know who has all the snag mixes

Not all of them. He does however have an abundant supply of fruit n veg. Lol

Shocking.

sory to hear, my deepest sympathies to you and all his family.

Welcome back Matt.

Yeah, it's been a pretty crap day today. Bit numb.

I can laugh now and say what an effen idiot for doing what he did, always flat out and too busy. Geez he did some stuffed up things, we'd always laugh about it..

He is without doubt the fittest bloke not alive now I know.

Bought online, a new Carlton 20" Super Pro bar for my 288.

"Made in China":(

Feeling a bit disappointed.

The stupid thing is that you can buy a Jap Tsumura or German made Carlton for only a few bucks more. Sadly nearly all of the cheaper laminated bars apart from Stihl are coming out of China or Taiwan. Many are absolute garbage too.

Shocking.
That's terrible.
but at least he went out fighting in the same old fashion I suppose

Latest posts

Back