the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A blokes
A bit of info,update on the GB bars.
Sounds like they dont make the CN40 Titanium bars anymore and the Pro Top has been updated.
The Pro Tops are being made with differant manufactoring methods that is cheeper and better heat treatment methods thats allmost as good as the old Ti bars.
We will see over time.
Pro top Right and top.

051.JPG 052.JPG 053.JPG 054.JPG

Thanks to Google I found Gumby! any wonder he's selling the fire breathing race saw Gumby's not really cut out for that kind of thing! haha..
I remember watching Gumby cartoons as a kid like in my early 20s lol he even had a side kick was a horse?? but yeah I never did get it??
Oh yeah Gumby's my new word lots of em on the news tonight they be everywear bloody Gumby's!:lol:
f04abb80862fecc0f89d773e178a273124ab082a_large.jpg

A blokes
A bit of info,update on the GB bars.
Sounds like they dont make the CN40 Titanium bars anymore and the Pro Top has been updated.
The Pro Tops are being made with differant manufactoring methods that is cheeper and better heat treatment methods thats allmost as good as the old Ti bars.
We will see over time.
Pro top Right and top.

View attachment 501904 View attachment 501905 View attachment 501906 View attachment 501907
Nice bars there Andrew great pics who do you get your GB bars from

anyhoo im driving to i think north of rockhampton and beside road is big yellow sign that says Cains to Darwin via coast road with map of OZ and a line going back wards all the wayzzz ??....am i suffer hallucination or did i see this

anyhoo im driving to i think north of rockhampton and beside road is big yellow sign that says Cains to Darwin via coast road with map of OZ and a line going back wards all the wayzzz ??....am i suffer hallucination or did i see this
Say what? nah think it might just been one them laced QLD servo pies got ya all trippy lost on direction and seein **** derwoodii lol... Betcha aircon works fine now ya home 2 :laugh:..

well fokes it looks like ill be geting that leaver shot gun when i get the cash :rock:

https://tasmps.greens.org.au/conten...c&utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=socialnetwork
already got mine :p

13183186_10154178998111133_1652339917_n.jpg

Back