The fastest under 3 cube saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ultra are you sure it's not a huskapoulared your saving for????

I thought all the Jonservarnee's were sold out. :confused:

You might have to settle for a Makitamar if you cant find what you're looking for.

:popcorn:
. :D

Maybe you can get a NE 346, remove the primer and put another top cover and an orange chain break cover on it? I guess the OE 346, 353, 350 maybe ... should fit ? Then you can say you have < 50cc.
I like to be inovative, but I like to play fair & stay within the rules.

You will probably find the most gains in a good race chain too.
True, but I have trouble with the low profile chain
Although I like Huskys, I'd maybe like an older/less known saw to build into a 346 killer.

I like to be inovative, but I like to play fair & stay within the rules.

True, but I have trouble with the low profile chain
Although I like Huskys, I'd maybe like an older/less known saw to build into a 346 killer.

just what are the rules?

:popcorn:

what type of limit is placed on the modifications?

Wild Thing... why didn't you run a 488? :)

ssshhhh!

thats my secret weapon! ;)

shinny1.JPG

Last edited:
Looks good! If properly modded...do you think it can beat a 346? :popcorn:

yes!

it has a very nice cyl... to compare to the older 346xp worksaw. i dont think it would beat a new one unless you built them into race saws.

:cheers:

Last edited:
Although the small time contest I go to are quite loosly run, the classes are 1-2cu. 2-3cu. 3-4cu 4-5cu & above five or open, so I don't know if a 50cc saw could be concidered 3 or under.
BTW I won the under 2cu class with a honmie xl, had the second fastest saw in the under 3cu but 3 other guys run the husky346 which dropped me to fourth, won the under 4cu class with My husky359. Kyle from Edge & Engines
Won the last 2 classes with a Dolmar 7900

So when and where do these "events" happen...and is there a need for yet another stop on the tour? I've got over 200 acres with at least 100 of timber. Would love to have a GTG at some point. Ingury and age has taken the Motorcycle racing game away.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back