The fastest under 3 cube saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ssshhhh!

thats my secret weapon! ;)

shinny1.JPG

It did really bad compared to specs when dyno tested by an independant test team...........:greenchainsaw:

So when and where do these "events" happen...and is there a need for yet another stop on the tour? I've got over 200 acres with at least 100 of timber. Would love to have a GTG at some point. Ingury and age has taken the Motorcycle racing game away.
Every since I've been coming to this forum I've wanted to go to a GTG. I Think there's enough members in the mid-western NY. north western PA & eastern Ohio area to have a GTG Just getting a free weekend for everyone would be The hard part.

It did really bad compared to specs when dyno tested by an independant test team...........:greenchainsaw:
I've never run one, but I've been told that a Shindaiwa saw is a very well built & reliable saw, but no speed demon & not the highest rated power to weight ratio.

yes!

it has a very nice cyl... to compare to the older 346xp worksaw. i dont think it would beat a new one unless you built them into race saws.

:cheers:

Possible, but doubtful. my first 346 and 488 were ported by Dennis Greffard.....the 488 lags way behind.

They are both a tad over 50cc by now, but the old 346xp/Jonsered 2147 probably is a good under 50cc candidate, specially when modded.......:)

Yup, I've had two, woods modded. The 5100S is faster...and faster stock by quite a bit.

Won't be long, and I'll have a 346NE to compare them to....ported of course.

i want a BP-1!!
I wonder if there are some of the BP-1's out there? Were there a lot of them made? I never heard of them until this thread, I'd like to find one, it looks like they have potentional because I read they have a rev limiter of some type & if it fails they would rev out sight.

Back