The "Not So Pro" discussion thread...of course Pros are welcome!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You would have been fine to have stopped after gear head and logger...don't be beating your self up! LOL!

Are there no smaller crews you can get on or turn wrenches for a crew...ya know just to get some money coming in?

every situation is different or so it seems. Maybe a new gf would work. lol. just sayin. damn they can be troublesome! But what do i know, i got back w/ my ex after a 40k(lawyers)divorce. LOL:msp_w00t: marked twochains reply on accident-sorry

You would have been fine to have stopped after gear head and logger...don't be beating your self up! LOL!

Are there no smaller crews you can get on or turn wrenches for a crew...ya know just to get some money coming in?
I already have a few calls out just for something to do
I wasn't meaning to upset ya bro .....I'll shut up with the boring crap lol

TC that a good idea bro.....or sub contract to a crew
Yes if I do anything like that it would be subcontracted
cat, you unload on us anytime. that's why we here.

Thanks its good to know there is someone out there with some common sense and willing to listen. Now to get the gf to dig her head out of places where the sun doesnt shine

every situation is different or so it seems. Maybe a new gf would work. lol. just sayin. damn they can be troublesome! But what do i know, i got back w/ my ex after a 40k(lawyers)divorce. LOL:msp_w00t: marked twochains reply on accident-sorry
Yep... just when you thought you had seen it all... something rears its ugly head and suprises you....I will add this to the list of what not to do... then again I told my 9 year old once that I would rather lay my head under a fully loaded tri axle dump then even so much as speak to her mother ...ever .......again
WHAT? :msp_scared::msp_scared::msp_scared:
Exactly

Last edited by a moderator:
yup lol ........Paula Bunyan

I cant even come up with a clever and witty name for this... I am still in shock ..... suddenly the world does not seem so ........dull maybe .. I dont even know how to explain that...:dribble:

A little business on a Saturday night, far out.

Know your hard cost, always. Fuel insureance wages tax etc.

Don't under estimate the value of time, including yours.

Keep bidding and/or negotiating work, increase your sucess rate.

Put it in writing and do it.

Don't give away work.

Don't renegotiate after the fact

Don't turn down work.

I know this sucks, but you have to pay yourself last.

Establish your business with people you trust, if a deal smeels it does

This may be the hardest, if you are willing to list your gf or wife as the president of the company, your now a minority owned enterprise, you may find that doors wereclosed are now open.

Go ahead and take exception

Now can we get back to kilts and tea, its Saturday night for god sake.

A little business on a Saturday night, far out.

Know your hard cost, always. Fuel insureance wages tax etc.

Don't under estimate the value of time, including yours.

Keep bidding and/or negotiating work, increase your sucess rate.

Put it in writing and do it.

Don't give away work.

Don't renegotiate after the fact

Don't turn down work.

I know this sucks, but you have to pay yourself last.

Establish your business with people you trust, if a deal smeels it does

This may be the hardest, if you are willing to list your gf or wife as the president of the company, your now a minority owned enterprise, you may find that doors wereclosed are now open.

Go ahead and take exception

Now can we get back to kilts and tea, its Saturday night for god sake.

Thanks Roberte

well troops gotta go work lol not sure what I'll do but if I look busy wife might go shopping on her own lol

Back