The "Not So Pro" discussion thread...of course Pros are welcome!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I pretty much have a decent time running anything with a 2-stroke. After weed eating for 4 hrs in 98 degree texas humidity, I may have changed my mind. Still, it's a nice trimmer. With the sears one I'd probably still be finishing up:laugh:

I have one of those 4 stroke trimmers.... kinda like one of those mini honda knock off engines that starts nothing like a honda... It goes something like this ..pump the primer bulb about 5000 times choke it.. pull pull pull pull ******intermission****** pull pull pull stop pulling to catch breath and realize that it is idling...wait 5 minutes while it warms up some ..... hit the throttle and it dies.. See above^^^ .. Then it runs ok........ish.. and it takes me less time to do the weed eating than it did to start the rotten _*(^(*^*)_)+*%^$$%!!!! so yeah ... its fun lol Its a tractor supply cub cadet trimmer lol...

I have one of those 4 stroke trimmers.... kinda like one of those mini honda knock off engines that starts nothing like a honda... It goes something like this ..pump the primer bulb about 5000 times choke it.. pull pull pull pull ******intermission****** pull pull pull stop pulling to catch breath and realize that it is idling...wait 5 minutes while it warms up some ..... hit the throttle and it dies.. See above^^^ .. Then it runs ok........ish.. and it takes me less time to do the weed eating than it did to start the rotten _*(^(*^*)_
)+*%^$$%!!!! so yeah ... its fun lol Its a tractor supply cub cadet

trimmer lol...

You should consider getting a goat. Leaves more time for logging.

You guys should check out the tightrope across the grand canyon thing. Going on now on discovery or streaming online. Pretty cool stuff, 1500 feet to the bottom with no net and no safety harness.

You guys should check out the tightrope across the grand canyon thing. Going on now on discovery or streaming online. Pretty cool stuff, 1500 feet to the bottom with no net and no safety harness.

I'd rather look at pics of randy mac fallin OG .....

The player you get, the smoker you drink

Found this on my computer. This was me a year ago before the handbrake ended this aspect of my life. Pretty fun while it lasted. I know cat and northman play some, so here ya go

[video=youtube;5u5fPMU8uTQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=5u5fPMU8uTQ[/video]

Some buckcherry .. awesome Doc House lol ..... Gotta love when the hand brake lays down the law lol.

Back