The "Not So Pro" discussion thread...of course Pros are welcome!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Could have I guess. I like it where it is, and grinding down the head was no big deal. No other issues on mine. The front bar bolt doesn't go thru the dawg as it does on the stock, but I don't see this as a problem. Jakes muffler must be bent. Take it off and tap it with something:eek:

"Conversation" me how you would like to receive remuneration as I am very satisfied with the kick-ass product:rock:

I'd like free healthcare. . . Can you be here by Tuesday? :D

It is raining in SE TX this morning, and not just a little bit. It had been very, very dry from 2009 until about 2 months ago. A new family moved into our area and bought a piece of land that used to flood, then started building their house at the lowest point on the land. I told them their desert used to be a lake, but I don't think they believed me

It is raining in SE TX this morning, and not just a little bit. It had been very, very dry from 2009 until about 2 months ago. A new family moved into our area and bought a piece of land that used to flood, then started building their house at the lowest point on the land. I told them their desert used to be a lake, but I don't think they believed me
They'll believe you when their table floats outta the kitchen.

Sent from my cellphone using modern technology

Get them a nice house warming gift. A kayak maybe, or some life preservers.

Nate I also need to pay you!

IMG_0941_zps02414e03.jpg

Ran into a nice pretty lady employed by Greenpeace today, she was trying to stop "old growth" logging in asia...

I asked her to politely do some honest research into the other side of logging. May have been a whole bunch of wasted air but I did try to be polite and maybe sway her to some truth and reality.

11-23-13
Georgetown TX

We woke up to strange conditions. There was a strange, hard, yet clear film on all the standing water on the property. It looked like glass, yet disappeared when placed in the palm of your hand. All of the humans and animals emitted a foglike substance from their mouths and noses when they breathed. We went and stocked up on beer just as a precaution. My neighbor has said he has seen this before, and lighting a large bonfire and imbibing alcohol usually helps, so we are going to try that. If this is my last transmission, just keep em sharp and out of the dirt........................

it was 20 degrees here wednesday...

that clear stuff is called ice... just so you know... beer, whisky, fire... lots of fire, and 4 wheel drive machines... you'll be just fine.

Just got called out to dump a fat cotton wood. put a big mean cody style siswheel with a secondary Tramp style sis, and jacked it over.

Made for some really f'ing load crackling on the way down, pulled the roots right out of the ground!

Sorry no pics, no camera today.

it was 20 degrees here wednesday...

that clear stuff is called ice... just so you know... beer, whisky, fire... lots of fire, and 4 wheel drive machines... you'll be just fine.

Just got called out to dump a fat cotton wood. put a big mean cody style siswheel with a secondary Tramp style sis, and jacked it over.

Made for some really f'ing load crackling on the way down, pulled the roots right out of the ground!

Sorry no pics, no camera today.
Beer, check. Wiskey, check. Big fire, check. 4wd, ( come on, it's Texas, ) big check. Call ex to make up, no answer, leave message, check. Call her sister, check. Max out credit card with Treestuff, check. Ex calls back, WTH, Check...........

Wait a minute, it's just ice?!? Like the stuff we put beer in? It goes away?!? It's not the end of the world? Hoh boy, gotta go.

Beer, check. Wiskey, check. Big fire, check. 4wd, ( come on, it's Texas, ) big check. Call ex to make up, no answer, leave message, check. Call her sister, check. Max out credit card with Treestuff, check. Ex calls back, WTH, Check...........

Wait a minute, it's just ice?!? Like the stuff we put beer in? It goes away?!? It's not the end of the world? Hoh boy, gotta go.
Jeff, c'mon bro, never call the ex. not even if it the end of the world. less ya want to argue one last time lol.

Latest posts

Back