The "Not So Pro" discussion thread...of course Pros are welcome!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hel's yeah... that's where all this mudd came from, even the road is getting all squishy, at least with Ice I can stay mostly dry, and get logs moved. as it sits now either it freezes up or I punt and bring in more rock. Can't even get light trucks through the poor guys driveway, without it going to hel.

I just hope that none of the people I respect on this forum think I am not a logger due to my half wrapped low stumps...sorry guys if I let ya down, I tried.

Clint,
Just to show that I have no prejudice toward lesser wrap handles, here's a pic of my 1/4 wrap. :laugh:

Hel's yeah... that's where all this mudd came from, even the road is getting all squishy, at least with Ice I can stay mostly dry, and get logs moved. as it sits now either it freezes up or I punt and bring in more rock. Can't even get light trucks through the poor guys driveway, without it going to hel.

Ok then, I'll see what I can do about getting some of this crap North & West.

Andy, I would sure like to see some more pics of that beasty ya got there! What was it originally? Did you have to custom build your head pipe?

Originally it was an 86 KX250. My son in law, who used to be on here a lot (romeo), built the whole thing for me. He used a pipe off a bike, but did a lot of "adjusting" on lengths.
I didn't compete at any shows this last season, so I'll have to dig up some old stuff. She's due for a new piston & rings before the next season rolls around.

Originally it was an 86 KX250. My son in law, who used to be on here a lot (romeo), built the whole thing for me. He used a pipe off a bike, but did a lot of "adjusting" on lengths.
I didn't compete at any shows this last season, so I'll have to dig up some old stuff. She's due for a new piston & rings before the next season rolls around.

Holy crap that's the awesome! I've never been around any competition saws. Sounds like it's tuned perfect!

tis not mine... although I've mentioned wanting to build one out of a small diesel, paint it with mushrooms, peace symbols and what not... run it on biodiesel, turn the infection screw way the **** up, and name it capt planet... everything is all green and happy until it starts to cut and all you see is a giant black mushroom cloud...

I'm actually surprised I don't own one:D
All it takes is money. :laugh: :cry:

Holy crap that's the awesome! I've never been around any competition saws. Sounds like it's tuned perfect!
Tuning changes by the minute sometimes. Our competitions are anywhere from 5000' elevation, to 9000' elevation, I've got a big aspirin bottle full of main jets.

2nd weekend in june Deming WA... You'll see some very bad ass hot saws... 250cc bah, try 318 cubic inches...
Yeah, I want to see one man run one of those Buick's without a helper. Or make an up cut with it. :laugh:

Latest posts

Back