The result's are in!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My muff and carb modded out of the box 201T runs the balls. I know one shouldn't have to do any mods to a saw to get it to run "right", but I am happy with the 101T especially that I paid $350 for mine..

I am very glad to hear this. I am just getting back in the game and have been using my Stihl 192tc for evrything pushing it beyond where it should be pushed. I didn't want to buy a brand new 201t and then have to mod it. I think I will be checking with my local Echo dealer who I like allot better than the 2 nearest Stihl dealers. Right now back up is Silky!

I just ran it through some wood and i have to agree with the others, this little saw is impressive and is way better than my 201T was out of the box, while it doesn't have the power my 201 has that Brad modded this little saw deserves some respect for sure. If i had to pick between my modded 201 for $650 and this Echo for $430 i would save myself $220 and buy the Echo.

Thanks i picked up a couple this morning. I used to use PMC until they quit making it and they came out with the PS3 but that doesn't come in 52dl. I guess Stihl is making PM chain again?? my dealer has it in stock.

I wonder how the echo 355T would run after gutting the muffler and pulling out the carb limiters? I did that to my echo 330 and it really increased the power, By maybe 30%. The Boss told me specifically,"don't mess the the new 355T while its under warranty." But it's so tempting.

I wonder how the echo 355T would run after gutting the muffler and pulling out the carb limiters? I did that to my echo 330 and it really increased the power, By maybe 30%. The Boss told me specifically,"don't mess the the new 355T while its under warranty." But it's so tempting.

Didn't Randy post a thread on it??

Latest posts

Back