The result's are in!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A new back up saw would be nice, i wonder how one of these echos would compare to a 192t?

A bit off topic ,but. I was in an ace hardmware the other day getting a tube for the log dolly tire.They had some stihl saws in the same aisle and was surpised to see they carried bot the 192 and 201's but also had a little bitty TH saw .Think it was 150 or 151 or something.Looked like a shrunken 192. Anyone heard about this?Is stihl going to go down the ''wild thingy '' road?

A bit off topic ,but. I was in an ace hardmware the other day getting a tube for the log dolly tire.They had some stihl saws in the same aisle and was surpised to see they carried bot the 192 and 201's but also had a little bitty TH saw .Think it was 150 or 151 or something.Looked like a shrunken 192. Anyone heard about this?Is stihl going to go down the ''wild thingy '' road?

Place I work bought a sthil 150. It is a little sucker, but has a lot of power for its size. It comes with a narrow bar and tiny low profile chain. Iv'e used it a few times. Its like a motorized hand saw. Groundmen love it for some reason. If all you did was small fruit trees and hedges, it would be the perfect saw.

Place I work bought a sthil 150. It is a little sucker, but has a lot of power for its size. It comes with a narrow bar and tiny low profile chain. Iv'e used it a few times. Its like a motorized hand saw. Groundmen love it for some reason. If all you did was small fruit trees and hedges, it would be the perfect saw.

I got to check one out,,interesting saw,magnesium and 23cc,,,,,$430.00
Jeff

Thanks guys . I guess at that price I will never use one to find out for me self.
Too much denaro for a toy.

I got to check one out,,interesting saw,magnesium and 23cc,,,,,$430.00
Jeff
I had a echo 300 that i wouldnt sale for anything but after many years i finally had to shoot it, it was a sad day but i went out and bought a 330 expecting it to be as well built!WRONG got it pinched in a 2 inch sapling barely tugged on it and snapped the top handle loose from the body of the saw, called echo they basically called me a liar and that was the end of that! went to stihl every since. That little motor on the 330 sure ran good though its a shame the body wasn't tougher!

Latest posts

Back