The result's are in!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ozzy42

ozzy42

Addicted to ArboristSite
A bit off topic ,but. I was in an ace hardmware the other day getting a tube for the log dolly tire.They had some stihl saws in the same aisle and was surpised to see they carried bot the 192 and 201's but also had a little bitty TH saw .Think it was 150 or 151 or something.Looked like a shrunken 192. Anyone heard about this?Is stihl going to go down the ''wild thingy '' road?

beastmaster

beastmaster

Addicted to ArboristSite
A bit off topic ,but. I was in an ace hardmware the other day getting a tube for the log dolly tire.They had some stihl saws in the same aisle and was surpised to see they carried bot the 192 and 201's but also had a little bitty TH saw .Think it was 150 or 151 or something.Looked like a shrunken 192. Anyone heard about this?Is stihl going to go down the ''wild thingy '' road?

Place I work bought a sthil 150. It is a little sucker, but has a lot of power for its size. It comes with a narrow bar and tiny low profile chain. Iv'e used it a few times. Its like a motorized hand saw. Groundmen love it for some reason. If all you did was small fruit trees and hedges, it would be the perfect saw.

ozzy42

ozzy42

Addicted to ArboristSite
Place I work bought a sthil 150. It is a little sucker, but has a lot of power for its size. It comes with a narrow bar and tiny low profile chain. Iv'e used it a few times. Its like a motorized hand saw. Groundmen love it for some reason. If all you did was small fruit trees and hedges, it would be the perfect saw.

I got to check one out,,interesting saw,magnesium and 23cc,,,,,$430.00
Jeff

Thanks guys . I guess at that price I will never use one to find out for me self.
Too much denaro for a toy.

climberjones

climberjones

ArboristSite Guru
I got to check one out,,interesting saw,magnesium and 23cc,,,,,$430.00
Jeff
I had a echo 300 that i wouldnt sale for anything but after many years i finally had to shoot it, it was a sad day but i went out and bought a 330 expecting it to be as well built!WRONG got it pinched in a 2 inch sapling barely tugged on it and snapped the top handle loose from the body of the saw, called echo they basically called me a liar and that was the end of that! went to stihl every since. That little motor on the 330 sure ran good though its a shame the body wasn't tougher!

Latest posts