The Stihl MS661 C-M recall

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, that's the difference between you and I. I use saws to make my living and I need to be able to depend on them. You apparently use saws to score points off of other people, make yourself feel better, and generally make an ass out of yourself.
That's okay, everybody should go with their main talents and abilities. You obviously do.

And yes, I have other saws I can use.

Wowwwww don't know if that was called. Obviously you couldn't tell I was joking. Man oh man, now I know why other people are starting to go to other forums cuz of people like yourself.

Wowwwww don't know if that was called. Obviously you couldn't tell I was joking. Man oh man, now I know why other people are starting to go to other forums cuz of people like yourself.

Calm down, meat. You made a smart-ass post and you got an appropriate response. Deal with it.

Calm down, meat. You made a smart-ass post and you got an appropriate response. Deal with it.
Yeh, there is a reason this guy is no longer a mod as well.............................maybe it is all of his "appropriate responses"?

I never meant to come off like that to you. I was asking a serious question as I was curious of what kind of work you do. Obviously you make money with your saws and I don't so that makes me nothing and you God of all chainsaws!!!!!

Yea, your talents and abilities definitely shows your low level of intelligence by the way you reacted. I'd rather be a smart-ass than a dumbs like your self lolol. Go rotate on that!!!! lol

You shared an experience with the thread and it was cool to hear that you could have taken the saw if you wanted. I completely understand why you didn't.

This is the stupid crap that derails threads ALL THE TIME!!!! Who looks like the ASS now???

I never meant to come off like that to you. I was asking a serious question as I was curious of what kind of work you do. Obviously you make money with your saws and I don't so that makes me nothing and you God of all chainsaws!!!!!

Yea, your talents and abilities definitely shows your low level of intelligence by the way you reacted. I'd rather be a smart-ass than a dumbs like your self lolol. Go rotate on that!!!! lol

You shared an experience with the thread and it was cool to hear that you could have taken the saw if you wanted. I completely understand why you didn't.

This is the stupid crap that derails threads ALL THE TIME!!!! Who looks like the ASS now???
it is a caifornia thing, there are 3-4 of them here that think their neck of the woods is the only area of the country where the real "loggers" with big trees and big saws are. i am sure they will be along shortly to flame away. back to the 661 we are all waiting for...............

Having met Bob myself, I think that YOU DO! Talk about what is WrOng with this site, you take that award in spades. You intentionally post a jerk-off baiting thread de-railing response, and then you post more taunting BS to smear all over it, again and again. I bet you get into a lot of bar fights and get whipped in the process, over and over. 8th grade must have been a big challenge for you that is, if you have gotten that far yet.

Welcome to my iggy list, fool. lolololololol....

Well, we are obviously in the pile-on shyte slinging mode now, and have expanded to trashing the west coast, moderators, and anything in between. So obviously there is no point in continuing this thread.

Well, we are obviously in the pile-on shyte slinging mode now, and have expanded to trashing the west coast, moderators, and anything in between. So obviously there is no point in continuing this thread.

Let's keep it going. I've said everything I need to say and if the ankle biters stay out of it maybe we can try to figure out when and where we'll finally get our hands on a 661.

The saw shop I use is pretty well dialed in with Stihl and I have a standing order for one as soon as they're made available. If I'm not too old to use it by then. :rolleyes:

You must be of the same intelligence level of this Bob character. You both sound like some internet tough guy that talks all this **** about people that you don't even know. Its sad that ur boy Bob cant speak for himself and you gotta talk for him. I dont care who you are or what you think if me. I never attacked Bob in the first place nor you. You both have brought this to another level. Since he brought it to this level, i have every right to respond the same offensive way as both of you. Oh I'm sorry, you must be another "chainsaw god" just like him. You two are both pathetic and a disgrace to this message board for attacking people the way you do on here.

Let's keep it going. I've said everything I need to say and if the ankle biters stay out of it maybe we can try to figure out when and where we'll finally get our hands on a 661.

The saw shop I use is pretty well dialed in with Stihl and I have a standing order for one as soon as they're made available. If I'm not too old to use it by then. :rolleyes:

YOUR THE ONE WHO MADE THE THREAD DERAIL!!!!!

train-44.jpg

You must be of the same intelligence level of this Bob character. You both sound like some internet tough guy that talks all this **** about people that you don't even know. Its sad that ur boy Bob cant speak for himself and you gotta talk for him. I dont care who you are or what you think if me. I never attacked Bob in the first place nor you. You both have brought this to another level. Since he brought it to this level, i have every right to respond the same offensive way as both of you. Oh I'm sorry, you must be another "chainsaw god" just like him. You two are both pathetic and a disgrace to this message board for attacking people the way you do on here.

Hey Windthrown....

I don't think we'll be getting Christmas cards from this guy this year. Darn.

I think anybody who has been following this know I never set out to attack you. Instead you attacked me and I did the same to you in defense. I have reiterated this in my other post and that was my apology to you. The question is where is your apology for talking the way you did to me?

I pm'ed you so we could talk about this man to man the other day, but you haven't wrote back yet.

Hey Windthrown....

I don't think we'll be getting Christmas cards from this guy this year. Darn.

What guy?

The Xen Foro tools are great when it comes to putting someone on your ignore list. They completely disappear. Gone. Poof. So much quieter. Even the big fat floaters flush away, with no more stink.

Latest posts

Back