this guy scares me

• Thread starter Deleted member 83629
  • Start date
Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if you didn't notice, all i said was 95% of people can't file chain. then my only defense mechinism from mopar and hedge was to say i can outcut them regardless of how fast their chain is. that is the way it goes. i ain't on no high horse and if i was then so would they be about their chains. i'm on level ground trying to beat the sense that a sharp chain isn't the only thing that makes you fast. a saw or chain can be fast but that don't mean your fast. then,even if a chain is fast that don't mean it's gonna stay fast long. i'm in it for smooth long lasting chain, whatever speed comes with that is what comes with that. point of this story, the guy scares some people. he doesn't scare me. if he did there would be alot of other people that scared me more. i stated my opinion on the matter, some guys didn't like it which i fully expected. get over it! fact of the matter is most guys are so afraid of the danger of falling a tree you wouldn't even see them attempt it. the guy in the video is doing just fine for a hack. he is above average compared to the hacks i see around here.[/QUOTE
I believe you are wrong..
I also believe you are a fraud..
And you say 95% of the folks around here can't file a chain...
Well, I say you can't file a chain worth a **** in my opinion..
Of course I also offered you an opportunity to make me eat my words, but you won't do it...

Because you can't..

And no buttercup, ain't nobody scared of cutting a tree down...
You are dilusional..

Now, put up, or shut up...
Make me eat my words...

I dare ya..

Or are you yellow...

yer manipulating my words. i said 95% of people can't file a chain correctly. what is correctly to some might not be correctly to others. call me a fraud all you want as i got nothing to prove but i promise you i took it up as a profession for a reason. are you so hard up on chain you think they are the do all end all? you get a kick out of making a fast chain, i get that. i don't, i get a kick out of a smooth chain for work that lasts all day without a sharpening but i don't spend countless hours with a file making that happen. you say i can't file worth a ****, you've never seen my chain or me cut. send your chain and i will try it on the hill. 110DL please lol. just as likely for me to rig the result as you i guess? you file how often? how many hours at a time? don't waste your life away trying to gain that second cause your losing so much more. you file chain for fun, i file chain for work and don't even want to look at it when not working although i'm always trying to improve. i won't take your opportunity because it doesn't interest me in the least. you guys hate that i stuck up for the guy. he is doing alot better then most, not sure why that bothers you. so because i said he's better then most you have to try prove your the best? is that your ****ed up way of thinking? you would be very surprised how many are scared to cut down a tree. you might not be in MO in your little 20" flatland wood with 360 degrees of potential escape routes but i'll make you scared here lol i know you'll say something along the lines to make you look able but i'm telling you right now. some of those tree's you wouldn't even know where to start. you come visit me here. i'll bring you out and we'll see how able you really are. bet you'll be asking 100's of questions before your first cut. i'll even let you run your chain. that's not the topic here although it was brought up cause someone posted a vid of him falling. i bet that guy does better then you. i said in my original post i agreed with the guy about few not being able to correctly file chain. you and mopar got all defensive. your bent on filing a chain when you can file a chain all you want, if you can't use it for anything other then a petty race your nothing in my eyes. so all in all, the BS was brought on by you guys after my post. so in fact you should be putting up or shutting up. i'll be waiting for that chain in the mail. if it's a good smooth cutter and stays sharp i'll praise you like you want but until then your best bet is to shutup. i stand by my original post out of experience. 95% of people can't correctly file a chain !

Wow the dude in the YouTube vid really pooched that chain. I am by no means an expert on filing, but my 11 year old son and 10 year old daughter do a nicer filing job on my chains then the dude in the original YouTube video. Granted we use the husqvarna filing guide thingy but still that's one messed up tooth

Sent from my Z30 using Tapatalk

Filed by my 11 year old son using a Husqvarna file guide thing
05373eb755b272a569f90c7b38c931b2.jpg

e0d22117b5c0f65bc1fd0de1945fb569.jpg

ca303c67ba4512e8656bd68a3b1d3386.jpg

Wow the dude in the YouTube vid really pooched that chain. I am by no means an expert on filing, but my 11 year old son and 10 year old daughter do a nicer filing job on my chains then the dude in the original YouTube video. Granted we use the husqvarna filing guide thingy but still that's one messed up tooth

if you look at the chain in the beginning it was already messed up before he started sharpening. he did minimal take off to make it cut which was all that was needed to make it cut. he could have cleaned out the gullet to the straps and then sharpened to make it pretty but that chain will cut wood. the small stone on that grinder makes it so if he went deep in the gullet it would have a hardcore hook on the tooth. i have no connection with this guy either. he isn't a friend i'm sticking up for or anything.

if you look at the chain in the beginning it was already messed up before he started sharpening. he did minimal take off to make it cut which was all that was needed to make it cut. he could have cleaned out the gullet to the straps and then sharpened to make it pretty but that chain will cut wood. the small stone on that grinder makes it so if he went deep in the gullet it would have a hardcore hook on the tooth. i have no connection with this guy either. he isn't a friend i'm sticking up for or anything.
Ya like I said I'm no expert, just looked at the pic of the tooth, my YouTube app on my phone isn't loading vids properly so didn't see the vid lol

Filed by my 11 year old son using a Husqvarna file guide thing
05373eb755b272a569f90c7b38c931b2.jpg

e0d22117b5c0f65bc1fd0de1945fb569.jpg

ca303c67ba4512e8656bd68a3b1d3386.jpg

Pooches lol haven't heard that in years

yer manipulating my words.. you and mopar got all defensive.
You see, you are all flustered now.
The correct way to look at is that we challeneged you, and your too scared to do anything about it
if-youre-scared-say-youre-scared-75830516.jpg
your bent on filing a chain when you can file a chain all you want, if you can't use it for anything other then a petty race your nothing in my eyes. so all in all, the BS was brought on by you guys after my post. so in fact you should be putting up or shutting up.
Hey cupcake, he clears fence rows and I cut stumps .............. both on the side.
Even if we only raced our chains and didnt put them to work, it doesnt change the fact that you got "butthurt" and are trying to run.
I am even offering to pay the ride for your chains ............

if-youre-scared-say-youre-scared-75830516.jpg

like i said, you guys are the one who want to race. i am the one with absolutely no interest in it whatsoever. it would be foolish for you guys to think i have to meet your conditions. you meet mine, i'll be expecting the chains in 2 weeks? either way, neither of us will be able to react fast enough to make for a win any other then timer error which is why racing chain so close is about as foolish as it gets. to much time on your hands.

like i said, you guys are the one who want to race. i am the one with absolutely no interest in it whatsoever. it would be foolish for you guys to think i have to meet your conditions. you meet mine, i'll be expecting the chains in 2 weeks? either way, neither of us will be able to react fast enough to make for a win any other then timer error which is why racing chain so close is about as foolish as it gets. to much time on your hands.
Well chicken little, if you aint got no interest in letting others run your chains, round or square, maybe you best not be commenting about others chains or filing abilities........,. just saying

Well chicken little, if you aint got no interest in letting others run your chains, round or square, maybe you best not be commenting about others chains or filing abilities........,. just saying

guys do run my chains here, i'm just not gonna ship one thousands of miles away for a race i have absolutely no interest in that could very well be rigged by you guys anyways. what's the point. many guys here try my chains after running there round filed and can't believe it. i even got one buddy trying to square file now. if your not willing to put up sending a chain yourself when it was your suggestion then maybe you shouldn't be making these suggestions. just sayin'. of course, you only want your chain run where it is protected with your guys own rigged BS.

Now this is a bloke who has a sharp errr umm chain??

guys do run my chains here, i'm just not gonna ship one thousands of miles away for a race i have absolutely no interest in that could very well be rigged by you guys anyways. what's the point. many guys here try my chains after running there round filed and can't believe it. i even got one buddy trying to square file now. if your not willing to put up sending a chain yourself when it was your suggestion then maybe you shouldn't be making these suggestions. just sayin'. of course, you only want your chain run where it is protected with your guys own rigged BS.

To both of these posts, my reply is .......:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

if you didn't notice, all i said was 95% of people can't file chain. then my only defense mechinism from mopar and hedge was to say i can outcut them regardless of how fast their chain is. that is the way it goes. i ain't on no high horse and if i was then so would they be about their chains. i'm on level ground trying to beat the sense that a sharp chain isn't the only thing that makes you fast. a saw or chain can be fast but that don't mean your fast. then,even if a chain is fast that don't mean it's gonna stay fast long. i'm in it for smooth long lasting chain, whatever speed comes with that is what comes with that. point of this story, the guy scares some people. he doesn't scare me. if he did there would be alot of other people that scared me more. i stated my opinion on the matter, some guys didn't like it which i fully expected. get over it! fact of the matter is most guys are so afraid of the danger of falling a tree you wouldn't even see them attempt it. the guy in the video is doing just fine for a hack. he is above average compared to the hacks i see around here.
No need for a long winded post, we already know you do everything best.

The reason I made my "high horse" remark is because it seems your confidence is spewing arrogance... just an observation.

Latest posts

Back