This might sound hard to believe!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My modded STIHL ms250 will cut right with my husky non etech 359 in a cut race!!! I am not kidding. I am amazed by the way my little stihl runs that I think STIHL makes the best saws of all period!!!:biggrinbounce2: Husqvarna is sucking hind tit as far as I have seen!!!

Where the heck did I put those hip waders? Gettin kinda deep in here, know what I mean? :)

Wow, he's kinda like that ole critter coveredinsap but his oppisite twin.
Hey stihl here...can you mill with it?
Why do you like the stihl so much? Because its a stihl?
I know, I know its getting deep, but i had to say that, I had to!

Stihl-Here, my first saw was a Stihl MS310 that after 5 tanks of gas, it had a new owner. But because of one bad experience with that Stihl, it didn't keep me from buying another. I will also put my 372 Husky up against your, wanna get, new 361 any day of the week. :D

Go ahead and unleash the power of that 359 and you will be singing a different toon.

Don't waste your time on the guy - he is obviously delirious - it comes from sniffing too much two stroke mix in closed quarters... :hmm3grin2orange:

help

Too many fumes from a heating device maybe?
The woodchucks are out around here. May be time for some fresh air.

BUT, that 250 is a pretty amazing econosaw.:deadhorse:

Stihlhere,

Are you the long lost polar opposite cousin of Coveredinsap ?

Do you run a green abrasive scuff pad aircleaner like Sappy does?

:buttkick:

What is with all the 025/MS250 bashing!!!

I have one with an 18" bar and it is a good saw! It was my only saw for about 5 years and got used for everything. Now that I have more saws it does not get used as much as it used too but it still runs and cuts as good as the day I bought it. The only thing I do to it is clean the air filter, sharpen the chain, and fill the tanks. It keeps running all day long. Then give it a bath and put it to bed.

If these saws are so terrible why does Stihl still make them after all these years?

David

No 250 bashing, just saying that the 359 should outcut it, all other things being equal. The 025/MS250 is a great saw.

I think you should put the 359's chain on the right way. Or your chain is just depth gauges, no cutters. ;) :laugh:

Back