Thoughts and prayers for Tree sling'r (Jasha) who is in surgery.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have had a bunch of injuries in my past, but I was never in a position at the time to read assurances online from other folks that it wasn't so bad as I might have been thinking. When I chopped off my right thumb & index finger, I really don't think I would have drawn any assurance whatsoever from 10,000 fellows telling me it wasn't too bad.

I was pretty down at the time.

In retrospect, the sorrow over the loss of something very important to you (part of your body) overrides reason, and you aren't too happy about it. Later on, you learn to accommodate the change in your life.

I guess that trying to help another guy when he is down can't hurt, so KEEP LOOKING FOR THE BRIGHT SIDE. You won't probably be working as hard now, and new opportunities will be opening up that you would have overlooked.

Good God that is nasty injury,it is injuries like this that really are sobering as to how dangerous equipment really is.

I hope you have a full and speedy recovery.

Oh and that 088 you did up for me is running flawlessly and STRONG :rock:- ive yet to see one coming close to matching it

I am beyond words and a bit emotional with support I have received on here. You people are truly amazing. It is kindness and positivity like this that will get me through. Not gonna lie, it's pretty bad.
So, the chipper was not moving, just had it idling to keep the hydraulic pressure on. I was outside the chute, cleaning out around the feeder wheel. I had my arm in a small area getting the last of the material out. A co-worker shut the machine down. The hydraulics gave and with my arm in there I knew I was in big trouble. I felt it go, snap and pop. The machine was eventually restarted and I got it out. It was a mistake, unfortunately one that I will deal with for a long time.
You guys are awesome and count each and everyone of you as a good friend. Thanks is not enough, but all I have.

The support here is over whelming we found out with Janimay and all the support we have recieved. Yes you are among friends..

I agree with Alex D, Tree Sling'r 880's are quite the thing. The world needs more of them.

Really sorry to log in tonight and see this. I'll be praying for a speedy and full recovery for you, Jasha. Also strength for family and friends, clarity of thought and creativity for the doctors and other medical staff, that your co-workers will get through it, etc.

Mr. HE:cool:

Bummer about your accident Jasha wishing u a strong recovery through it all. Your family is strong and will be your rock through all of this. Hang tough brother. :)

Jasha, not much more that I can add that has not already been said.

All I can add it that your in our thoughts and our best wishes for the best recovery possible are headed your way.

Thoughts and best wishes are the right words! :agree2:

I assume he is fed a lot of antibiotics in the meantime, to keep infection away.

Hey guys, today's surgery got postponed until Tuesday a 3pm. Lots of medicine and IVs. Can't thank you as well as many others for positive thoughts. Gonna be here awhile longer. Oh well, it's a long way from my heart. You guys are great friends, Jasha.

Don't let the postponements get you down. Hospitals and Drs. just seem to work that way. We members of AS are always here if you need someone to lean on.

Lean on us rep sent......................:msp_wink:

Latest posts

Back